How we got our user names.

oh yes, you're right Pam (just looked it up) - i think i was thinking of casey jones when i related the name to a train program :rolleyes: new it was something to do with a tv program :D

There you are. That goes to prove how ancient I am.

Mine is really boring!!!

RAUDI - R (My name Rachel) audi and that was what i was driving at the time!

Last edited:
Mine is really boring!!!

RAUDI - R (My name Rachel) audi and that was what i was driving at the time!

Lucky you wasn't driving a Land Rover Discovery at the time then. It wouldn't of had the same appeal. ;)

Mine is xx as in kisses and lucky as im so unlucky in the xx department lol

And i use it on all all im id things , well my myspace is xxangelsamxx cos im an angel !!!!!

rofl !!

Well My Nickname Is Text - Everyone Calls Me That!

We Were All Young But Everyone We Hang Around With Had A Nick Name - Bear- Froggy - Wolfy - Doh - !!!
Things Like That - And People Called Me Text As I Never Rang Any Of Them!!

So Annemarie Is My First Name

So Expain Anntext Really

How Boring But Very Good Memorys!!!

Canaryellow.. Norwich City Football Club,
the Canary on the Crest is yellow.. lol

In my younger days when i was intrested in football i supported Nowich, I prouddly went to school with my bobble hat and scarf, I got the crap kicked out of me and never saw my hat or scarf again, needless to say i think football is very overrated.

Me.

ha ha ha.. yeah thats the one, the lousy season we have had just lately, she should put a kit on.. lol

Sorry

Couldn't resist it - you think you've got problems my husband supports Nottingham Forest :D

ERE whats wrong with Nottm forest I would say if I had to support a team I would choose them as Im a Nottm bird through and through.

Meneither

Sorry for hijacking your thread :D

Sonkie
Nothing is wrong with Forest except they don't seem to be able to play football any more - had last chance to salvage any chance of promotion yesterday and blew it (i'm forced to kepp updated with their shenanigans, it's not by choice)

By the way, Steve reckons nottingham birds are the best looking in the country according to some survey (don't know what that says about me :eek: ) - is that true, Sonkie... ;)

Sonkie
Nothing is wrong with Forest except they don't seem to be able to play football any more - had last chance to salvage any chance of promotion yesterday and blew it (i'm forced to kepp updated with their shenanigans, it's not by choice)

By the way, Steve reckons nottingham birds are the best looking in the country according to some survey (don't know what that says about me :eek: ) - is that true, Sonkie... ;)

FOOTBALL EEEK CHOKE CHOKE COFFF COFFF SPLUTTER :badmood:

COME ON YOU SAINTS
Martin.

Well I come from Trinidad and over there as I am light skinned I am called Red,Redz,Big Red(the name of a soft drink over there!!) Anything Red really as thats how they refer to light skinned people..Red skinned...

When I went to St Kitts in 1995 to meet my Grandmother I was called 'Red' for the same reason!! :p

Me too!

Sonkie

I am thinking back to the days with Peter Shilton and Viv Anderson etc....... lol

Now come on do you really need to ask this.....I mean come on im the bees knees.......!
Oh ok I used to be ....lol. I aim to be back to the old me soon.

rofl

Back