How will I do it?

The other thing that is helping me stick to it is knowing that other people are. I don't feel so depressed and hard done to then. Also when you see weight loss, you'll be really inspired. Not that I'm an expert, I'm only in week 2 and wondering how long I'll last but i'm just obsessively on here for help. xxx

Yep agreed, this place is keeping me going and joining a few insentive threads to help each other along too

i think you can have coke zero limited amounts, but to be honest i did last time i was on cd and that is one of the things that helped me to FAIL. please try to be 100% i am on day 6 and already 7lb down, i think that is amazing. i have done every diet, never stuck at it and always look for excuses not to be good, i used to blame every one else for me being fat, when really i had no will power and was greedy lol. please try and go without and coke or winegums lol. we will all help support you, please dont cheat again, or i might get tempted....
xxxx

i think you can have coke zero limited amounts, but to be honest i did last time i was on cd and that is one of the things that helped me to FAIL. please try to be 100% i am on day 6 and already 7lb down, i think that is amazing. i have done every diet, never stuck at it and always look for excuses not to be good, i used to blame every one else for me being fat, when really i had no will power and was greedy lol. please try and go without and coke or winegums lol. we will all help support you, please dont cheat again, or i might get tempted....
xxxx

You just described me to a Tee there:)

i think were pretty much all in the same boat, just checked with my cdc, no coke zero, or any carbonated drinks of any kind are allowed any more, they used to be. bugger i was looking forward to a glass of sparkling water and pretend its wine lol. personally i think go as long as you can without, but im sure if your out in a bar or something, a soda water eouldnt do to much harm? x

I thought sparkling water was allowed??? Isn't that what you are supposed to mix the powder stuff with? I have been downing it like there is no tomorrow! x

sparkling water is fine.

it is fizzy drinks containing citric acid and stuff that makes you hungry and can cause plateaus etc.

x

Oh thank God!! xx

i was told by my CDC last night that coke zero and dr pepper zero was allowed. I am not a big drinker of carbonated drinks, but it might help in the evenings or while out. I have been on several nights out in the past for meals/drinks and managed to survive with just water and ice!

Hi thoka was just reading your post and can assure you i felt exactly the same, i was worried constantly as i felt so lightheaded and convinced myself that this diet was really unhealthy and making me ill....i'm on week 3 now and it really does get better.

My CDC assured me it would..even though i didn't believe her and carried on with it just to try and prove her wrong!! lol

I have found the forum an absolute godsend and it's the main thing that's kept me going (and a bit of willpower of course), when you want to sound off about anything at all come on here and share it, there's loads of people in the same boat!!!

Stick with it hun the results are amazing!! x x

Back