How will you celebrate when you get to goal?

I'm going to buy some new clothes with all the ££'s I've been saving each week. For every 1lb I lose I put £2 into a moneybox, can't get them out unless I open it with a tin opener, so it's staying there until I get to target.

I am hoping to get to goal by Dec 2010 so i can wear a sexy little black dress to out annual Christmas party and also do a tandum sky dive which i have always wanted to do, but need to loose more weight yet as there is a weight limit. This is our year girls and we can do it! :) xoxo

It certainly will be the year echo, good luck hun xx.

Surfhunny, I wish I had put £2 away for every lb lost, I would have had nearly £300 in a tin for new clothes by now. Great idea xx

My sister has been to go ape and she said it was fantastic i bet you'll really enjoy it i think its an excellent choice for a goal reward! I intend to get a very nice haircut and colour in a completely different style then i'm used to, and a trip to see the musical priscilla queen of the desert in london and i'm also going to whip out my coil and start trying for a little bubba :)

Oh, body massage, that's a good one. I think I will definately have one of those to lol.

I fancy a nice buttery jacket poato with crispy skin with a tin of Tescos hot chicken curry over it...fairly low cal as absolutely lush... roll on August (at current weight loss!):cry:

You will be there before you know it Erik xx.

You will be there before you know it Erik xx.

You will be there before me Zoe, it must be like running a marathon in slow motion and you can see the finish tape blowing in the wind just ahead....:)

lol, very true Erik but it's great to finally see the finishing tape in sight instead of it always being miles away like it has been in the past. I'm nearly breaking through that tape and it feels great.

That's great YummyMummy. You will be a gorgeous bride and feel fantastic to. I am renewing my wedding vow's this August on our 10 year anniversary and I have already been into some shops to try some simple gowns on and being able to take one off the hanger is a great feeling. When I got married I was a size 26 and could only order the dress I liked the look of. I did like my dress but would have loved to have tried different styles on like I am able to now. It's funny because I remember saying to my Hubby that we would renew our vows on our 10th Anniversary and I swore to myself that I wouldn't be big for that day.

Good luck with all the planning. Whens the big day?

Thank you x
Congrats on nearly being at goal, and of 10 years of marriage! Im sure you'll look fabulous!

On 18th Sept this year, Im now doubting being at goal by then but I go on my honeymoon for 3 weeks afterwards and Im not going to do CD then, I want to sit by the pool and drink pina coladas! Everythings almost done - bar the dress! Im going shopping at the end of May and will hopefully pick one then but order it in a smaller size or find somewhere that will fast track my order and leave it til July time =]

My celebration will be in Barcelona with my friends for a luxurious hen holiday, where I intend to wear bikinis, skimpy shorts and teeny dresses and look fab. I just want to be happy in my skin and relaxed about wearing what I want to wear. Part two of the celebration will be hopefully having to have my bridesmaid dress taken in. Significantly :D

New clothes seems to be the main thing! Obviously because we want stuff that fits lol!!!

I cant wait to 'feel' like a slim person and I know I will only get that feeling when I have size 10 clothes on!!!

I have been to Go Ape and it is AMAZING! The thrill you feel when you go down the zip wire is fantastic! I went there when I first lost weight on cambridge last year with my brother and sister and we all loved it and said we will go again! Hope you enjoy it!

Stacey

Id be tempted to run around the town naked once i reach my goal but i think i will go with new clothes!

lol Ani*me.

Back