hows every1s easter ??

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hi all
Hope your allhaving a happy easter,im on day 3 again of ww and finding it so east cant eat all my point which is good! Hows every1 else doing?:D
Im off shopping tommorrow to buy some smaller clothes!!

Happy easter hun.
I went to the cinema with my nephwer to see spiderwick chronicals it was packed. I ate 4 mintrals too shouldn't have
wow your doing well Gem, glade your finding it easy ... i think you should eat all your points though or save them for alcohol what i do lol.
Do you go to meetings? Lucky you living right on bluewaters door step...is that where you're going tomorrow?

Happy easter hun.
I went to the cinema with my nephwer to see spiderwick chronicals it was packed. I ate 4 mintrals too shouldn't have
wow your doing well Gem, glade your finding it easy ... i think you should eat all your points though or save them for alcohol what i do lol.
Do you go to meetings? Lucky you living right on bluewaters door step...is that where you're going tomorrow?

Hi Laura,
i do go bluewater alot-but i enjoy lake side to as they have primark!!some cheap bits is good then can go to next! Thats where im going today!!
Glad your having a good easter,maybe i will try and eat all of my points or just leave 2 spare!!:D

I haven't touched an egg
despite there being over 15 eggs here
including my favourite flake!!:)
but I have touched one, as I know one bite would lead me to eating the whole one:mad:

I had a few mini eggs but that was all :)

Gemma, make sure you dont 'save' more than 4 points a day or it can really screw up your weight loss :(

thanks for that ,i only normally save two a day ,but one day i saved 5,do i have to use them all by the end of the week?:D

What was the spiderwick chronicles like?

it was brill ,thanks we liked it. Some bits even made me jump. Wouldnt recommend for too small children a lot were crying and were taken out the cinema.
He's on at me now for the computer game of it that they keep advertising!

Back