• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how's everyone on day2?

Yesterday when i posted there was lots of us on one day 1, so just wondering how everyone is feeling?
This is my first weekend i've ever completed on Cd as I have always found them too hard, am well pleased with myself :clap: even though Ive had quite a few headaches and a temperature and grumbly tum.
Good luck everyone :vibes::vibes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
headaches are normal in the 1st few days hun.xx your doing great stick with it.xx

1st day yesterday, long story short ended up in a&e with my eldest son, he had pins in his wrist coz he fell off the shed roof and broke it! only had 1 and a half packs but obviously didnt stick to it yesterday, but also didnt eat much and go over the top! back on track for tomorrow
:clap::clap:well done tracey on doing your 1st day! only gets easier from now on,,, right!!!?

day 1 for me too team member :)

Just tried to have spicy tomato and had to bin it - yuck

ha - do hunger shakes count?? lol

I've never managed to get the soup down, its just yack........to my "delicate" taste buds anyway!! But I do love the tetra packs, almost live on the chocolate ones, even have them frozen, great hot, and add some water and make it last a bit longer.

If you look through the threads there are some recipies too, I've never made any but people rave about them

x

Thanks for all your encouragement, nearly through day 3 :D
I dont mind the soups or porridge altho I add nutmeg to it (porridge not soups)

I hope your son is on the mend - how selfish of him to do that on your first day ;) kids eh

sue121

always lurkin around!
hi tracy well done ya doing really well keep it up hun xx