How's everyone today??

nmmireland

Dublin :)
Hi, how's everyone today, I am a little bored but waiting for xfactor tonight :):) feeling ok today, havent drank hardly any water so will have to start now... only had a few cups of coffee....

It's mad, I wish my weekends away on LT haha :D:D

Bored out of my tree to be honest. tinking of baking apple crumble later just to do something! we have cooking apples an they need to be used so mite as well. never tried baking before haha!

I know I am really bored today too but day is going in quick enough.. going to have my choc shake and coffee shortly, feeling hungry now but prob cause i have drank hardly any water...

mmm baking... no dont think i could, too tempting haha....

haha! yeah i was ripping up meat for my puppy and bloody hell i was too close to taking a bit haha!

haha! yeah i was ripping up meat for my puppy and bloody hell i was too close to taking a bit haha!

haha I do be the same when in my mam's feeding my dog, especially on sunday when i am giving him the sunday dinner that is left haha....

hey, im feeling great today. wi 2moro so really excited.

was bored earlier so had a nice hot bath, face mask etc and feel great now.

day will be over soon hun.

xfactor on soon, hope them annoying twins go.

x x

Yea it's flew by so far, i should really get out and bring the dog for walk but i am in the PJ's haha and nice and relaxed...

oh yea your weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed it will be a good one for you x

i dont feel any lighter but i have till thurs, was tempted to weigh myself cause i am staying in my mam and dad's minding the dog while their away but I better now as if I am not lighter I will be going mad and i have a good few days to go lol

oh i know, they have to go... i feel a little sorry for them now cause loui shouldnt have put them through, they can not sing what so ever....

I'm good thanks. Watching You are what you eat and waiting for x-factor. Bought a new skirt for work today......size 12!!! Whooooo. Get that water down your neck - it'll get rid of the hunger. Fingers crossed for your weigh in Jenny!! x

I'm good thanks. Watching You are what you eat and waiting for x-factor. Bought a new skirt for work today......size 12!!! Whooooo. Get that water down your neck - it'll get rid of the hunger. Fingers crossed for your weigh in Jenny!! x

ah brill, thats great, love that when you shop and stuff fits in smaller sizes, its great :):)

i know usually i drink loads of water when on LT or not.... will have to up it today and make myself...

I seen your pics the other day, you look fab, well done, love the dress's an all :)

ah thanks, its not till thurs so fingers crossed, i would like a few good loss's if possible as I will be coming off it for awhile at end of oct for awhile and will prob be just on and off it through out till dec...

xx

Back