How's it going today juddders??

Stirky7

Believe!
Hey all,

How we all doing today? Hope everybody is still going strong, we can do this peeps :D

I'm on a dd and doing really well so far :) Always good to have a good dd!!

Take care everybody xxx

Hi,

good actually thanks for asking!

had an interview for a new job which went well and then I got a lipsey dress I ordered off ASOS and it fits:D! a little on the tight side but not too much and I don't intend to wear it until the beginning of May so it won't be so snug then!

Ohh and the DD is going well mmm veg in a cheese sauce for tea!

How is everyone else doing

Well done on getting into the dress Nicki - how do you do your veg in cheese sauce on a DD? How many cals is it?

I had a good DD yesterday but a funny up day today - had tummy trouble :(

Oh dear Karen, get well soon!!

Well done on the dress Nicki that must feel so good getting into it :D I keep meaning to have a look on the ASOS website, tho really shouldn't be spending anymore at the mo lol!!!

OK, have failed miserably on posting the pic, but here is the link to the site!

Lipsy | Lipsy Exclusive To ASOS Lace Insert Dress at ASOS

and I look exactly like the girl in the picture (except fatter,older and shorter!)

My OH said "wow":p when he saw me (did'nt know I had bought it or was trying it on!)

the veggies in cheese sauce recipie:
portion of cooked broccoli 25 cal
2 cooked chunky carrots 25 cal
half roughly chopped cooked leek 25 cal
add 2 portions bisto cheese sauce 80 cal!

so really easy to cook, filling and yummy for about 155 cal! I eat it at least once a week:)

Dress is gorgeous Nicki!!! I had a browse on ASOS last night, tho had to turn it off before I got tempted!!! Oohhh the shoes, drool!!!

Love the dress Nicki! Love that website too but like Stirky its only screen shopping (window shopping on a PC lol)
Hope your feeling better Karen?

Back