• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How's it going today juddders??

S: 14st6lb G: 10st0lb
S: 12st9lb G: 9st13lb
Hi,

good actually thanks for asking!

had an interview for a new job which went well and then I got a lipsey dress I ordered off ASOS and it fits:D! a little on the tight side but not too much and I don't intend to wear it until the beginning of May so it won't be so snug then!

Ohh and the DD is going well mmm veg in a cheese sauce for tea!

How is everyone else doing

Well done on getting into the dress Nicki - how do you do your veg in cheese sauce on a DD? How many cals is it?

I had a good DD yesterday but a funny up day today - had tummy trouble :(

Oh dear Karen, get well soon!!

Well done on the dress Nicki that must feel so good getting into it :D I keep meaning to have a look on the ASOS website, tho really shouldn't be spending anymore at the mo lol!!!

S: 12st9lb G: 9st13lb
OK, have failed miserably on posting the pic, but here is the link to the site!

Lipsy | Lipsy Exclusive To ASOS Lace Insert Dress at ASOS

and I look exactly like the girl in the picture (except fatter,older and shorter!)

My OH said "wow":p when he saw me (did'nt know I had bought it or was trying it on!)

the veggies in cheese sauce recipie:
portion of cooked broccoli 25 cal
2 cooked chunky carrots 25 cal
half roughly chopped cooked leek 25 cal
add 2 portions bisto cheese sauce 80 cal!

so really easy to cook, filling and yummy for about 155 cal! I eat it at least once a week:)

Dress is gorgeous Nicki!!! I had a browse on ASOS last night, tho had to turn it off before I got tempted!!! Oohhh the shoes, drool!!!

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
S: 13st12lb
Love the dress Nicki! Love that website too but like Stirky its only screen shopping (window shopping on a PC lol)
Hope your feeling better Karen?