Hows the re-starters getting on?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sass, 30 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Was just wondering how your all getting on? Seems to be a few of us about at the moment :D

Ive had 2 days off plan this week due to my OH organising some thing i didn't know about but got straight back on plan and feeling good. Not sure what my WI will be like tomorrow but i'm just proud that i have had more control this week than i have had since xmas.

anyway hope your all doing well.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

The diet is going good. Having to switch over to Exante for a couple of months to save money, but okay otherwise. Feeling rather cold today because of the ketosis. I'm wishing I had gotten my butt into gear earlier in the year when the weather was a bit warmer. :gen125:
  4. Sass

Sass Silver Member

I haven't got to that yet but i remember it. I'm normally a very hot person so its nice sometimes not to feel so hot but come winter its bad news.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.