• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HOWS this 1st day

Im feeling ok drinking loads of water too and on treadmill for 20mins later on and then on wii Just dance for half hour :)

yea i will try and keep that in mind will just take it easy and see how i get on

That's not much veggie though Carlah?

4got to say i had lettice with dinner too

and may have chicken with leeks cabbage and broccoli for dinner tonight

LVLLM

Gold Member
Morrisons do some pork and Chorizo ones and I think Asda too. Aldi do some low carb bratwurst. Black farmer ones are good aswell - you can find them in sainsburys and Tesco. :) Juts have a check on the carb content and get ones really high in meat :)

LVLLM

Gold Member
the aldi bratwurst are 0.2 i think. anything around 1carb per sausage or lower is good :D

ah, there are whole threads devoted to sausages here. :)

Mets

Gold Member
FYI I bought some garlie and herb sausages from Sainsbury's today which were 0.3g carbs. They're from their Tast The Differenec Range. So left a big hole in my pocket.... they best be worth it!

FYI I bought some garlie and herb sausages from Sainsbury's today which were 0.3g carbs. They're from their Tast The Differenec Range. So left a big hole in my pocket.... they best be worth it!
oh yum, i'm going to sainsbury to get these. i love garlic. shame the other half cant stand garlic :D