How'yall Doin?

Well... had to weigh today to see what my start weight was and was sort of surprised as I have only put on a couple of lbs.:rolleyes:

But now no scales 'til Dec - that's one goal that will be a piece of cake!:D

All the others require no cake - or walnut whip!

Gonna type something & paste it in 'coz my internet is up & down like the proverbial yo-yo & will probably lose it if I type it here

L8r peeps

Thanks for that - so need it right now!

Just realised that my weight is now 300lbs:cry:

Gutted is not the word - I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do right now - any ideas will be more than welcome

Hi Helen

You sound real upset :hug99:

I don't know if I can be much help-sorry. I started my diet last summer, my heart wasn't in it (though I thought it was at the time), but have been remotivated this month, as my mum and sister have decided to lose some weight, too. Is there someone, a friend, a sister, your mum, whe could lose wieght with you?

Whoa, long time no post!

Now trying WW - got my first silver 7 on
Monday:p

Only need three more for my first goal:eek:

Hey Happe:D

Didn't see the point in starting a diary there as I'm not so hot updating this one:rolleyes:

That and the fact that I did start a thread but got no responses to a question - I really have no idea where you are supposed to post stuff so I kinda gave up - Millie No Mates:wave_cry:

Thanks - means a lot

Why do I never see you logged on? Is there some kind of feature so you can always appear 'not to be online'?

Yeah! Now I can stalk you properly:D

But can I start tomorrow 'cause I'm absolutely crackered:wave_cry:

Well,

Had my WW meeting tonight and I only went and put on again!!!!!:cry:

However, I do know why - Julian Graves & his nuts are not allowed over my threshold ever again:copon:

I'm actually very quietly relieved that I didn't put more on:rolleyes:

We've all given 'Our Leader' our targets for 2 weeks hence (coz there's no meeting on Easter Monday) I want to get my next silver 7 so that's what I'm aiming for:D

Back