How'yall Doin?

Yeah...well done....some people have super amazing losses in the first week so its possible!!! Well done you doing great!

Wet nails right now -will post later

Day 7(ish)?

'Lo all:)

Well, it's Sunday again already - please does ANYONE know where the time goes:confused:

Bit of a wierd week - Offical weigh in at the chemist put me 3.6kgs down, not a bad start:rolleyes:

Work has been absolutely mad - at one point on Thursday afternoon all the leaves that were in the car park were lifted by the wind and dumped in reception! The wind actually wrenched opened the window from 1/2in (for ventilation) to all the way and then blew all the leaves right into the office. :eek:We were ankle deep in leaves for the rest of the afternoon as the surgery was so busy I had no chance to get out of my seat let alone clean up!:eek:

:break_diet:Had a bad day yesterday - self destruct button well and truly pushed but I went to bed determined to repair the damage today and so far it's going ok

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Great losses Helen...you can do it ...keep at it!!

:character00238:Hi All,

Thanks for your kind words girls - kinda pleased with the loss when I saw the scales - am aiming for at least the same next time. At least this week I know what day I'm supposed to be weighing in on!:rolleyes:

I thought I had managed to finish my first major crochet project - till I stitched it all together:D Such a joke - I had decreased too many stiches each time on the front panels and so when it was stiched together there did not appear to be a front! just a back, sleeves and a collar:eek: I have now unpicked it and have (I think) fixed the problem with the front panels. I've still got the sleeves to unpick and recrochet but hopefully it will look better next time round but at least it's keeping me occupied for a while.

Hope you are all doing OK

OMG the mistakes I have made knitting before - at least you can unpick it, I tend to figure out the mistakes once I have actually sewn it all up!! :p You sound good mate - keep it going! :clap:

Can't believe it's been so long since I last wrote in here!:wave_cry:

Am now trying to achieve my ultimate goal by calorie counting. Am using the calorie counter site and so far I have been able to find the calorific value of everything I put in my mouth:rolleyes:

Maybe not such a good thing:eek:

Anywho.... This last week was really bad for me - I don't think I kept to my calorie limit any day, hence the increase:eek:

BUT.....I've still lost 15lbs:D

Hope everyone is well

Oh....

and I have crotched 2 ponchos and one jacket -am now trying to crochet a throw for the Church sale!

Have gone back up to 21 stone! Gutted

Hi Helen, im at 21stone too. Arggh but thats still more than 2 stone less than I started. Shall we tackle this together? Times a wasting and summer clothes are shouting at me from the shops. Im going to start Tuesday, probably following SW plan. Join me?

Definately up for a diet buddy but I think I'm going to try and use up the shakes I have left (some CD and some Lipotrim) - about a month's worth! then go for calorie counting if I can't get a counsellor to take me on.

Hmmmm, how about a semi-CD/food effort?? Two shakes a day then a meal?? :thinking2: Just thinking out loud......

I quite like that idea, DQ. what do you think Helen? 2 drinks and a light meal. Ive still a few shakes left too so we could all do this together.

Sounds like a plan - have been counting calories today - not yet eaten my quota.

How are you guys going today?

Cut down my consumption yesterday and will reduce it further today. Gonna launch myself into the shakes in the morning. Didnt fancy the whole headache carbwithdrawal bit this time round so slowly does it. You preparing yourself or jumping straight in? quite exciting really.

Counting again today - completed my calorie quota last night with a beef sandwich!

Got 1490 calories as a daily allowance according to weightlossresources so I'm making sure that I count everything!

Probably going to hit the shakes by the weekend - and will count them. My worry is going to be the daily meal. A huge salad with a lump of protein (not sure what form that will take) will probably be what I go for but I really don't know

We can but try

Must admit to be worried about the daily meal too. DQ can you explain this new fangled ss+ and 810 to us please? Exactly what can we have?

Back