How'yall Doin?

Erm, would you believe I have put all that paperwork away?!! :rolleyes: Having taken a 3 month sabbatical and getting ready to move house I have filed it all and can't get to it easily!! Will have to see if I can find Linda's post about it....

Not sure but is SS+ something about having either 3 shakes and an AAM per day or just 4 shakesper day?

:wavey: 'LO

Well, I went back to see my CDC last Wednesday and we decided to aim for the 810 plan (ish!)

I had 20+ packs still left and so I only got FOF shakes (for brekkie) and Cranberry bars (for treats). I asked her not to tell me what my re-start (!) weight was 'cause I was already depressed enough.

I tried real hard to stick to the 810 calories but didn't manage it every day but over the week I didn't do too bad.

Got weighed this afternoon and have lost 7.5lbs. I'm pleased with that and aim going to aim for the same next week. I'm being wieghed a day early next week as well so if I can drop anothe 7.5 I will be grinning like a loon!

Hope everyone else is doing OK.

Wow :wow: Helen, that is fabulous, well done you!! :clap: I've started low carbing - not weighing in, going by jeans - so far, so good but this Friday will be the test as wearing my 'not so comfy' jeans to work! :eek:

Only 2lb today but then 2lb is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick

Note to self - MUST TRY HARDER

I've got a WII.... Wheeeeee

:DI have not laughed so much in such a long time!
:pVery costly humour but honestly, I was wetting myself and that was just creating my MII on the WII
:rolleyes:Can you imagine how bad it got when I actually tried some of the Play games. It got so bad I wasn't allowed to even put the FIT disc in the machine:p
:DCan't wait for tonight's instalment & I might even end up losing weight;)

Back again....not giving up

Well today's another day.

No downward movement on the scales but no upward movement either which IS a good thing.

Have re-joined the gym and went to my first ever yoga class on Monday - not sure how I'll get on with it but am supposed to be going 'till Christmas so we'll see. Went to a 'pilates with a fit ball' class last night & I really enjoyed that. Am off to offer support to my pal who has to go through her induction at the gym this morning - then we plan to have a much needed rest & COFFEE!

So many people have moved their threads I now have no idea who is still around but much love to all and I hope you are all finding ways to continue your individual journeys.

I have signed up for the Bournemouth meet but I'm honestly not sure I'll have the courage to go - again, we'll see:eek:
Debating my first goal at the moment - should it be stone by stone or BMI numbers or just sticking to my allotted calories for the day? Choices choices.

Went to see a chap who has a very interesting 'take' on why we are overweight & stay that way. Not sure I fully understand his reasoning but I was gobsmacked by some of the things that came out during our session. I'm really concerned about 'plugging' a product but if anyone is interested he's helped so many achieve really wonderful results. His name is Julian Williams and his programme is called The Weigh Forward. By all means give me a holler if you want to know more.

You better be at the Bournemouth meet - we can compare yoga experiences :giggle: I had to move my thread cos some of the stuff on there could be used against me (iykwim) but I am definitely still around :hug99:

Hi Ladies

I'm here - just not posting much. I'm sure you're not scary but I do tend to bottle out of the meets

TOTM so no movement on the scales

Ahhhh it would be a shame if you didn't come Helen - we can even meet you somewhere planned and then join the rest of the throng so you don't have to face us en masse to start with :hug99:

'Ello

Decided that I don't want to be this weight any longer.
Decided that I am going to make a conscious choice every time I think about putting the wrong foods into my mouth.
Decided to NOT weigh myself again till the beginning of next month.
Decided that I will have lost at least 10lbs at that WI
Decided NOT to update my ticker
Decided that I hate having a cold!

Back