How'yall Doin?

Sneaking back with tail between legs

:hide:

Hi All,

Well, I'm gonna try again. Not even going to tell you how badly I've done just that I have.

I've got to take this one day at a time, might even have to resort to minutes/hours at a time.

I really want to continue with my exercise though - again we'll see what happens.

Please wish me well!

:blahblah: More ramblings from me ..

Forgot to update. I went back to see my CDC a week last Tuesday and got re-weighed for a new start weight - 20st 2lbs on her scales RATS - all back on:( (bearing in mind had been SS since Sunday before seeing her)

Picked up a weeks supply and started again! Worked really hard at SS but more realistcally managed 790-1000 the whole week. Spoilt my efforts by eating with the family on Saturday which would have been OK if I had stuck to the homemade WW burgers and salad but after I had to go and eat a whole bag (not a little bag either) of Cheesy Puffs!
Got back on track (ish) Sunday by only eating the leftover green veg from their roast pork dinner.

Saw CDC on Tuesday and had gone down to 19.10 - was really hoping for 19.09 but what can I expect when I keep letting myself down by eating. Picked up more supplies and left with a sortof heavyish heart.

Got through Wednesday without any extra calories - little pat on back for me.

:devilangel: Shopped for food for smallest twin on Thursday (she was off for the day with the school leaving the house at 5.45am Fri and not returning 'till 1.30am Sat) which resulted in my buying some deli-cooked chicken and coleslaw which wasn't required but I didn't resist - then I ate it:cry:

:raincloud: Got really ticked off with stuff going on in my life and by Friday decided to blow it and go out for a meal - sabotaging myself again but on the silver lining side managed to get one or two things out in the open!

Back to trying to SS on Saturday - only snaffled one sausage and didn't touch the burgers or anything else:D

And so we reach today......

How's your week been?

Hey Helen, sounds like you have been doing a lot of thinking lately. And recommitting tomorrow means a gang of us can support each other - remember you are never alone in the Century Club xx

Hello All!

:blahblah: Well, as I may have mentioned, I'm now taking this one day at a time.

Yesterday (Sunday) I managed to get through with three packs and a couple of slices of snaffled lamb;) - but as I said somewhere else at least I didn't add any of the yorkshires, roasties, veg or gravy to the lamb. BOY DID I WANT TO.

:fyi: Today has been one of those days - went to the gym for 6.30am, went on to work for 8am only to leave for 9.15am to take OH to see GP. Got back to work for 10.15am to be asked to work the afternoon shift as someone had just called in sick:rolleyes: Left work again to try and get all my afternoon chores done in a couple of hours. Met with my Mum, booked an appointment to get some new trainers, sorted my rota at Church (kinda) & then rushed home to try and spend a couple of mins with OH before I went back to the surgery. He wasn't home:mad: so I could have spent an hour pottering in town RATS! Went back to work cross 'cause I have run out of cappuchino shakes and so no lovely coffee for me this afternoon.:raincloud:

However, this meant I had to try the mushroom soup I got - it was surprisingly tasty:D Still got my bar & a tetra for tonight to look forward to:p

Have been messing around on here since just after 7pm in an effort to stop me raiding the fridge and it's working;)

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Onwards and downwards

:cry: Got weighed today - only lost 3 1/2 lbs - totally gutted.

Have booked my meeting next week for first thing the morning - hopefully this will give better results!

Gonna try to NOT be put off by this.

Speak later folks

But you lost 3.5 lbs!!! Go pick up some spuds and see how much that weighs - don't be blue mate, you are doing well :hug99:

Hey Helen,

3 1/2lbs off is better than 3 1/2 on hunny :D I am where you are too. I too put on all my weight and more and have had to restart again - this time I am going to succeed. OK the food might get me once or twice but this time I will mend thr broken rung on my ladder get back on and start climbing again.

Hope you have a good day and a good week :D

:coffee: LO all!

Hope everyone is having not too bad a Sunday:)

Pretty grotty weather here in Maidenhead - youngest twin wants me to take her to the Steam Fair and because I don't want her to catch pneumonia I'm trying hard to get out of it:rolleyes:

:scale: Well, seems I'm doing this slimming lark the long way...... lost another 3½lbs this week - upside is suppossedly I only have 1lb to go before I have lost the first of my six stone!

Wish I could be happier about the weight loss but I really get mad that I can't eat. Please could whoever has got the trick of this SS lark let me in on it:sign0009:

Still doing lots of exercise, gym threee times a week and a middle distance walk (7-10 miles) once a week so it should be b@@**y flying off me but it's not:cry:

Hey ho!

Onwards and downwards:rolleyes:

It IS flying off you - half a stone in two weeks, that is flippin marvellous honey!!! Please please please have faith - those 3.5 lbs all add up darling :hug99:

:thankyou: For your support DQ.

I know what you are saying is right and I should be very happy with my progress but guess what - :cry: I'm not!

I only have 1lb to go and then I will have lost the stone that CD say you can do in one month :D so I should be chuffed to bits but instead I'm actually sitting here fighting the demons that are trying to stop me get rid of that last lb.

:fyi: So far today I have had one Banana tetra, one Malt Toffee bar and one Cranberry bar...... but I have also had three large milky coffees, 100g of cheese (can you belive I even weighed it before I ate it), a slice of beef and a small roast potato!

I don't know where my head is right now but I'm quite determined to get past this first milestone:character00115:

:crazy:please excuse my ramblings

I'll be in a better mood tomorrow:eek:

You don't ever have to apologise for saying how you feel. That's this place is for - what the Century Club is for. I totally understand where you are coming from - yeah, so you'll have lost a stone but you still have ## lbs to go - it can make you feel so blue if you look at the LONG journey.

So take it a step at a time. Aim for that 1 lb, and do a jig with me when you lose it. Cos you will get there honey - sometime this year those numbers on your ticker are gonna be the other way around - 94 lbs lost, 13 lb to go :hug99:

:wavey: LO All

Not too sure what I've done with my tracker but when I got weighed today I weighed exactly 19st! I started at 20st 7lbs so I have lost 21lbs I think:D

That's in line with the stone in four weeks if you stick to the plan so I'm happy......

Onwards and Downwards;)

Not much to say - no lighter than I was last time I posted (no heavier either thank the Lord!)

But, just read one of Pierce's tutorials & I GOT IT:eek:

Go Pierce:D

Just wish I could get to the smilies!!!!!

Back