How'yall Doin?

Thanks DQ:p

:(Sorry you've been having it rough since I last spoke to you.

Let's work on the theory that this month is going to be the one where everything clicks:D

Onwards and downwards

Hey Helen, thanks for that. I keep reminding myself of the saying in my signature and praying :innocent0001:- all I can do now, cos my strength feels down to nothing. :giveup:

How you feeling?

& then we are off on our cruise

I'm so excited... god bless and keep you all while I'm away.

Have a fantastic time Helen :D

See you when you get back......:character00238:

:pWell, hello all

Don't have a clue as to what I'm up to! Tried to edit my ticker & managed to ruin it:sigh:

But, thanks to Pierce & his tutorials - I've managed to create a new one:D

Anywhoo.... been back from my absolutely fandabydozy cruise for a week now. Managed to put on 7lbs while I was away so have to start working real hard to get back on track but I'm keeping on:rolleyes:

I've signed up for the Christmas challenge - here's to being 42lbs lighter - can I do that by my birthday I wonder?:character00115:

Hi, I read your thread earlier. Where did you go on your cruise? I don't think 7 lb is bad considering the amount of food available! (not been myself but friends have). Good luck with the Christmas challenge.:)

:wavey:Hi Splash!

:character00180:We did a 14night cruise around the mediterreanean. It was one of my '10 things to do before you die' We stopped in Majorca, Menorca, Italy, Spain and France. I got to see Rome, Milan, Monaco, Monte Carlo, Portofino (absolutely stunning), Florence, Villefranche, Lex Baux, Olbia and not forgetting dear old Palma.

:party0011:I have to say it was probably all I could have wished for for a holiday - I saw so much but only had to pack/unpack once! Only one dodgy day at sea & was absolutely cream crackered at the end of the 14 nights but I would probably do another cruise when I have saved enough money as it was a lot more expensive that I had budgetted(?sp) for! Husband & kids were/are not so enthusiastic - had to get up before 7am most mornings and too tiring/boring depending on which of the three you ask.
:innocent0001:Being first-time cruisers we made a lot of 'mistakes' but I have certainly learnt from them & nothing was bad enough to spoil the holiday - just little niggles.

;)If truth be told I'm already saving for the next one! (But please don't tell my DH - I've have to work on him a little,it took me 15 years to get him to agree to this one:rolleyes:)

You're right - 7lbs on when it could soooo easily have been 27!

Thanks for the encouragement for the challenge - all help gratefully received

How's things going with you?

Hi Helen,

Welcome back:wavey:

Sounded like a good holiday especially if you want to do it again:)

I agree with Splash you did well to only gain 7lbs.

Good luck with your Christmas Challenge, I have joined that myself.

Love Mini xxx

I'm jealous now!!! Sounds fabulous, and I won't tell your DH!!! Are you going to SS and how's it going getting back into ketosis?

:sigh:Not SS completely for me Splash - I put to much pressure on myself and end up eating so much more than I would do if I wasn't on the programme at all :break_diet:

I'm aiming for 790 - 1000, if I have SS days then all the better:D

I don't ever check for ketosis any more - my metal mouth tells me when I'm there:p

Onwards & downwards!

Note to self - find out about the stars on other peeps signatures

Best of luck with the revised plan....
Also could you post if you find out about the "stars" really curious bout them too.

Stars:

Fallen Angels thread. Every day you stick to YOUR plan you get a shiny star. If you manage seven consecutive days on your plan, you replace your seven shiny stars with one spinning star :cool:

Hi All!

Well, yet another year almost over - where the hell are they all going?:sigh:

So many success stories on these boards - can't wait to add mine.:p

I'm on day two of Lipotrim (long story) and yesterday I sat and watched my lot eating a fabulous chicken & mushroom lasagne - smell almost drove me nuts:eek:

I've bought the wool to crochet myself a cardigan/jacket - already 2/3rds up the back. I've never made anything like this before so if anyone can decipher a pattern for me I would be soooo grateful. A friend asked me to crochet a matinee jacket 'cause I was stoopid enough to say I knew how to crochet and you should have seen my first attempt - the baby would have needed to be of the orangutang species for it to fit. 2nd attempt was actually good enough to hand over to my friend but I'm not sure it will get anywhere close to the baby!:rolleyes:

Managed to update my ticker with the not so good news that I am restarting at only 3kgs lighter than when I first set out on this journey approx FOUR YEARS AGO - what a waste:break_diet:

Hope all is going OK in your worlds - Happe, are you doing ok? DQ I keep lurking, Bea thanks for your encouragement

Feel free to post anyone - could really use some cyber pals;)

Hi Helen

I lurk in the century club, even though I shouldn't be here. I like coming in to see how DQ and Splash are doing, so thought I would say hello. :D

Hello Helen, and congrats on getting to day 2!! :clap: Can't help you with the crocheting unfortunately - I'm a knitter myself! :)

Hi Helen

I lurk in the century club, even though I shouldn't be here. I like coming in to see how DQ and Splash are doing, so thought I would say hello. :D

hi Helen...I visit here too...this is a nice intimiate site! Great threads!
hope today is going ok!

Well hello all:p

So, it's day three already - who'da thunk it.

:eek: Just got back from church where I managed to open wide and insert BOTH my size 8's in one go , not once but TWICE I think I'm managed to salvage a little dignity but at least God is forgiving:sigh:

My DH has just cooked and eaten bacon, sausage and chips for his lunch - and I didn't kill him and steal his food - aren't I a good girl:D

I had to jump on the scales this morning and they said 125.6kgs - don't think they can be reading the same as the scales at the Chemist as even I can't have got rid of almost 10lbs in three days:eek:

Anyway, crisis over now - no food in sight so can get back to my crochet;)

Don't knock it honey - you may well have dropped 10 lbs that quickly!! And well done on resisting your hubby's delicious sounding lunch!! ;)

Back