Hubby's Birthday tomorrow..help!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
Hi everyone, would really appreciate some ideas. Hubby's birthday is tomorrow and obviously we would normally go for a meal, but thats not an option now. Any ideas on what to do, we are off for the day. I don't want him to miss out because of this LT. Was thinking the cinema, any other ideas would be appreciated... xx

ohh i had this dilemma a while ago with wedding anniversary etc... we went to the cinema and for a walk old style romantic stuff... hee hee well anything that didn't include food! what ever you do will be special

Good luck
Hopexx

Pamper him, make him a massive breakie (so when you go out for the day) he wont be desperate for some lunch?!Let him eat in the cinema (that'll cover lunch) then maybe pamper him some more back at home - am thinking romantic afternoon, massage, oil......... need I say more?!! Anything that keeps his mind away from eating out!X

Thanks girls, yes a nice big brekkie in the morning, cinema in the afternoon and a romantic forest walk, I think. And his present when we get home;);)!!

Or you could give him his present in the forest :D;)

Lady Lipo..you naughty girl..now you have my mind racing.......

Be a birthday present he'd never forget ;)

Just watch for the nettles,been there,had a nasty nettle rash in a very peculier place!

lol...a bit like sex at the beach, sounds romantic but in reality is NOT!!

Ah am liking your style girls!! That would deffo keep him fromt hinking he was missing out eating out!
xx

Naughty naughty..I like it !!!

Lol im with the forest idea big time!! We had the same prob on valentines day..we always go to the same restaurant every year. I wanted to go bowling and oh wanted to go to the cinema. We couldnt agree so went for a drive. NO not remotely sexual thankyou!! xxx

I suppose there's nothing like being up to your knee's in flora and fauna!

This is an interesting thread, shows how much we are all used to celebrating with food, it is a challenge to try to think of alternatives!

Thistime08, sounds like your hubby's going to have a proper birthday treat, lucky man!

Prepare a nice meal and lay it out on the table.......... thing is you are the table and dont supply knifes and forks
ps dont forget the stuffing:p x

ha ha ha the ''stuffing'' eh
ha ha i love it!!!!

Yes please loads :D

Back