Hubz's food diary

Hiya Hubz, here to sub :)

Well done on the loss! Hope when I go away I only put that on!..lol..

We're off to Sharm in Egypt in May! Can't wait, went last year and loved it so much going back to same hotel. It's quite a thing for us as we like to go somewhere different every year.

Busy day, volunteering and my assignment.

Food for today:

Breakfast: Fruit and Nut Weetabix (HEXB1), 200ml skimmed milk (HEXA).
Snacks: Nectarine, tangerine, fruit pot - apple, melon and grapes (occasional free food). Apple, animal biscuits 5.5 syns Hifi bar HEXB2
Lunch / early evening: Subway salad - tuna mayo - 5 syns, lettuce, cucumber, red onion, green pepper, jalapenos.
Dinner: Mediterraneann fish bake from the latest SW mag - cod loin, green, red, yellow peppers, red onion. Broccoli, cauliflower.

Dinner was ok, but probably wouldn't make again.

Lunch and breakfast was a bit back to front as I have cereal for lunch.

Weetabix crispy minis 35g with skimmed milk HEXB2 &HEXA
Snacks: Plums, strawberries, popcorn 2.5, animal biscuits 5.5
Dinner: Quorn chilli with salad - quorn mince, chilli, pepper (red, green), onions, garlic, chopped tomatoes and passata sauce, mixed beans in a spicy tomato sauce - pinto, kidney, cannellini, haricot and black eyed beans. Lettuce, cumber, red onion, sweet pepper with a mango and chilli dressing - 2 syns.

Total syns 10.

Breakfast: Hovis seed sensations 400g bread x2 HEXB1 with butter 1 syn. Strawberries. 1 syn for splash of milk in tea.

Lunch: cheese sandwich with bread as above HEXB, pickle 1 syn, boiled egg, salad - lettuce cucumber, spring onion, green & red apple. Mini chocolate fingers 5 syns.

Snacks: popcorn 2.5 syns

Dinner: cheese omlette with 3 eggs, salad - lettuce, cucumber, sweet red pepper.

Total syns 9.5.

image-3295408468.jpg

image-3398201872.jpg

Breakfast: Shreddies 35g with skimmed milk & tea. Handful of strawberries.
Snacks: bananna, tangerine, animal biscuits 5.5 syns, mini cheddars 6.5 syns
Lunch: Jacket Potato with beans, salad - lettuce, cucumber, red onion, sweet red pepper. Apple
Dinner: SW pasta and veg frozen meal with a salad.

Total syns 12

Quite nice and very convenient, have the salmon pasta and singapore noodles in the freezer, just need to find the sweet potato curry now, not been able to find it.

Today's plan.

Breakie - weetabix crispy minis fruit & nut HEXB1 & skimmed milk HEXA. Fruit bowl - strawberries, plums, melon, tangerine.

Lunch: same as dinner really, quorn mince with beans, chillis etc in tomato sauce, 25g Doritos crips, salad.

Dinner after weigh in will be lemon & parsley salmon & salad.

Can't believe I have resisted the Doritos, group Deffo helps me reaching for the crisps & chocolate, love that you can still snack in moderation too. Another SP day, been doing this plan for about a week & a half, hoping for a good loss.

Fingers crossed for you!!... I'm not feeling so hopeful after my 4 days on EESP...lol

The burger in the bowl looks yum, I've got to try this! The fruit does too, but doesn't tempt me as much as that burger with the jalapeño does :)

Back