Hubz's food diary

And today:

Breakfast: 1x Alpen light (part of HEXB), box of strawberries. 2x tea with skimmed milk 1 syn.
Lunch: Prawn salad from cafe - prawn, mayo (eta 5 syns), couscous (eta 2 syns), potato salad with very little mayo (eta 2 syns), jalopenos, egg, pasta, peppers, cucumber, lettuce, sweetcorn, red onion and white onion, processed grated cheese ( eta 5 syns). 1 bag of wotsits 5.5 syns and melon.
Snacks: 1 will have a second Alpen bar later
Dinner: Pasta or spagethi with quorn meatballs, sauce made with paasta, peppers, onions with cheese HEXA.

Salad was so worth the syns it was yummy.

20.5 syns

image-723646693.jpg

Such a yummy dinner. X2 boiled eggs whilst dinner was cooking.

Also had some space raiders, 3 syns. Hungry day today. Back on it probably tomorrow & planning SP food for next week.

God today has been a long one. Up early for a tutorial, then straight to volunteering which was full on and was there 3 hours, 45 minutes.

Always difficult to fit in eating, and what's suitable to take with me and eat on the go, last time I didn't plan I ended up struggling to find something in Co-op and came out with fruit, so really need to plan something more substantial.

Breakfast: Weetabix Crispy minis 35g, skimmed milk and a tea (may have another tea later).
Snacks: 2x hifi rocky bars 6 syns, 1 boiled egg.
Lunch (5.30pm) - Tuna with 2 tablespoons of lighter than light mayo (using my measuring spoons and double checked syns app, it's only 1.5 syns).
Dinner: Is going to be late - low fat (free) quorn sasuages, 1 linda mccartney red onion and rosemary sausage (not tried before), mushrooms, beans and 1x fried egg (frylight).

Breakfast: 35g fruit and nut crispy minis HEXB and HEXA
Snacks: 1x hifi light bar 3, grapes
Lunch: Tesco wholemeal pasta and tuna salad - 5 syns
Dinner: fish with some kind of sauce from the freezer, no idea on syns going to say 3 syns, hardly any sauce too it and I remember it being low in calories, (box I threw out ages ago to make more room in the freezer). Broccoli, Cauliflower, carrots, rice.
Total syns 11.

Was going to make a veggie curry tonight but got a bit late and was trying to do an assignment, didn't really have the time / slash couldn't be bothered to do all the chopping.

Today, another SP day, plan to do it all week if I can.

Breakfast: fruit & but weetabix minis if I get into the office in time. HEXB1 & HEXA for milk. Strawberries.
Snacks: 1 bag of popcorn for 2.5 syns
Lunch: yellow stuffed pepper as last night & salad.
Dinner: prawn & vegetable lemongrass skewers taken from the new SW mag, it's chicken in the book, was going to try with quorn then decided on king prawns.

Planned to make some speed soup for lunches but didn't get chance on the weekend, may make this tomorrow if I can. Still trying to do bits of my assignment in the evening, that ontop of volunteering & swimming I'm often time constricted.

Still not feeling well. :(

Determined to make my planned dinner though teriyaki salmon and stir-fried veggies.

Snacks I have had: 1x 2.5 syns salt and vinegar snack a jack (a friend at work who does SW brought it in for me to try, nice but wouldn't bother wasting my syns in it generally). Space raiders 3 syns
Milk for tea - 1 syn
2x Chocolate fingers - 3 syns.

Total syns 9.5

Last edited:
Today:

Breakfast: Fruit and nut crispy minis (34g HEXB1 with skimmed milk HEXA). Big bowl of fruit that I'm snacking on through-out the day - strawberries, melon, kiwi (ocassional free food).
Lunch: Lettuce, cucumber, 2x boiled eggs, tuna with light mayo, red onion, celery.
Snacks: Popcorn 2.5 syns

To be continued.

Weigh in later. It's star week so not too positive for a loss, but hoping to get rid of the 2lb I put on whilst on holiday the other week.

Didn't realise that meant you can't view links, what about this?

• 6 tbsp dark soy sauce
  • 1 garlic clove, crushed
  • 2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, grated
  • 550g skinless salmon fillet, roughly chopped
  • 250g dried egg/rice noodles
  • Low calorie cooking spray
  • Juice of 2 limes
  • 2 courgettes, cut into batons
  • 450g pack Chinese-style stir-fry vegetables
  • 200g beansprouts
  • 225g can bamboo shoots, drained
[h=3]method[/h]
  • Mix the soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a bowl. Add the salmon and toss to combine.
  • Cook the noodles according to pack instructions and drain.
  • Heat a wok sprayed with low calorie cooking spray. Drain the salmon (reserving the marinade), add to the wok and fry for 3 minutes. Return the salmon to the marinade and add the lime juice.
  • Spray the wok with more low calorie cooking spray, add the courgettes and fry for 2 minutes. Add the Chinese vegetables, beansprouts and bamboo shoots and continue to fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the cooked noodles and toss to combine.
  • Divide the noodles between four serving plates, top with the salmon and drizzle over the soy and lime sauce.

Back