Huge chip shop 'sausage dinner' .. nom nom!

miss_emmajane

Silver Member
IMG_9878-1.jpg

All for three syns!!!

I just made this for my lunch and it was so nice! I thought about making hot dogs but then I just had the idea to try and make a chip shop style sausage dinner and this is the result! It only has three syns which is from the bisto gravy ... so worth it!

I cooked three Quorn cumberland sausages (I cut them in half when cooking so it looks like six above!) in frylight with chopped onions and made SW chips and mushy peas. Put the chips, sausages and peas on the plate and add the fried onions on top of the sausages and then poor the gravy all over the top - and for true fish and chip shop style - add low salt and vinegar <3333

I know its not hard but its normally just thinking that you can do it the SW way that gets me! It was so yummy!!!

Last edited:
omg this is one of my favourite dinners! Sometimes I will forgo the gravy syns in return for 2 soft fried eggs and lots of mushrooms, or sometimes I will do what you did and make onion gravy and lob me mushrooms in it for good measure! I am making SW fish chips and mushy peas tonight, so I like your style girlie!! xxx

omg this is one of my favourite dinners! Sometimes I will forgo the gravy syns in return for 2 soft fried eggs and lots of mushrooms, or sometimes I will do what you did and make onion gravy and lob me mushrooms in it for good measure! I am making SW fish chips and mushy peas tonight, so I like your style girlie!! xxx

Its great isn't it!! I will add mushrooms next time .. sounds yum!

Great minds think alike :D

OMG, you've just made my mouth water. Another thing to add to my list of 'when I get the chance to eat it' dinners.

Sometimes the simplest meals are the best Hun. I love syn free chips and gravy...delicious!

Wow, that looks amazing!!! I don't like quorn sausages but with EE I'd use WW sausages for half a syn each. That looks wicked!

Back