Hugs needed

goose

Gold Member
Everything just seems to be going pear shaped right. Wish i could crawl into bed and not come out again.

Went to a different pharmacy, got weighed, 10 and a half stone. Nearly went and got a greggs pastie afterwards to comfort myself! How stupid!

Feel sick in my stomach. Never felt like this before. Have a wedding to go to tomorrow and realllyy dont want to go. People will see ive put weight on. Feel so *****

C'mon lovely, you've done so well, you're a real inspiration and you shouldn't feel down. You've still a great weight loss from your starting weight, and don't forget different scales can weigh massively different, I'm over half a stone more on my home scales than my pharmacy. I'm sure at the wedding people will be just delighted to see you, and won't even notice.
Pick yourself up, choose a nice frock and keep going, you can do it!

:bighug: Here's your hug x

Thankyou my lovely. Batteries finally arrived in post for my weighing scale so will weigh at home tomorrow.

People are going to so get fed up of me and my constant slip ups (dont understand how i did 14 weeks 100%) but i am back on this 100%

I refuse to give up, i refuse to put it all back on

*hugs* from me. I feel your pain.

You did amazingly and can do so again...

I never got below 10st 12lbs ish (started at 14st) and I'm around your height - but I will... Even though I went back to 12st 9lbs.

You will too... Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and do it again...

Yeah, you've wandered off the path a little, me too... But I'm heading back down the right path as I'm sure you're going to.

Everyone is human... The more you kick yourself the lower you'll feel... And if you're anything like me you maybe eat something to feel better... DON'T DO IT!

Remember how good being thinner feels? Chin up girl! Go go go!

You can't change the past but you can change the future. So stop kicking yourself!
x

Bug hugs Goose x x x :bighug:

You are doing so well. Everyone has slip ups. As long as they don't last too long (mine lasted 8 months - eek) you can restart and get back in the swing of it. It's such a complex issue losing weight, chemical and emotional, it's more than just eating less and moving more (no matter what the scathing masses suggest). You will get there because you are strong and you deserve it.

I can't say any thing better than what has already been said, but I can send you ((((((big hugs)))))!!! Hang in there girl, we are all in this together, and we all understand issues with food, else we wouldn't be doing LT!

thankyou everyone so much for taking the time to reply. where would i be without you all? I am starting back on LT tomorrow, went to a new pharmacy (too embarrased to go back to my old one) and my BMI was 25 and initially she was reluctunt to give it but I ended up crying, i knew if i dsont go back on lipotrim an get rid of that emotional attachmnt to food I will end up piling it all on so she was soooo lovely and suggested this counsellor she has been to as well. she has agreed for me to go back on, She was lovely. I rang another pharmacy to explain what happend and do you know what the (insert swaer word hear!) saidto me?!?! its my own fault for putting in bacvk on!! OMG!!!how un professional and rude. weight loss and maintaining weight is a far from simple thing!!! urghhh!!! was so upset.

anyway i kmow ive not put all the weight back on so im not going to try to hard to plan too much and just take one week at a time :)

Hi goose good to see you back I've been wondering how you are? You will be able to start back at this 100% now that you had the shock you needed to get that right frame of mind again.
I know you can do it because you were one the people on here who help me to get to my decision that it was time I went and did the rest of my weightloss with weight watchers this week I really have got on the right road with it and I am very happy about my choices.

awww thankyou my gorgeous. I think I've been suffering from some bad anxiety at work, I have been really behind at work and stressed out with home things. ive been putting alot of pressure on myself hence the eating and old habits creeping back.

had a cry this morning, really feel like I let myself down but my hubby was so amazing and supportive, told me not to let it get me down and that i had done so well,. he has agreed to do it with me for 2 weeks to support me getting back onto it, he'll be having 4 female sachets a day, his weight has also been creeping up alot, he has put on alot. Whatevers done is done. Round 2 here we go. I have been feeling sick thinkinkg how much ive put on, i hate feeling like this, so I know I needed this shock to get back on to this. thanks mburke. can do this!

Good luck Goose, keeping fingers crossed for you x x x

Hey goose you know you are strong enough to get past this part of your life. Remember work commitments you can always delay but your health and happiness has to come 1st so if you need help you have to ask for it weather it's in work or at home.Please don't be afraid to reach out And let us all give you a bigb
:grouphugg:

Hey goose you know you are strong enough to get past this part of your life. Remember work commitments you can always delay but your health and happiness has to come 1st so if you need help you have to ask for it weather it's in work or at home.Please don't be afraid to reach out And let us all give you a bigb
:grouphugg:

awww thankyou so much. I am starting to feel sick in my stomuch already thinking about work. I love or should i say loved my job but now with the nature of the way the NHS works, there is more paperwork than actually seeing patients and working with them and helping them. i hate it. there is so much paperwork,admin, rerports emails htat my to do list just gets worse, i cross one thing ove done only to have two more to add on :( i have been having night sweats, cant sleep, feel sick, worry, butterflys in my stomuch, and so the binge eating and hiding food from hubby, finding our how long till he comes home, than going out, buying as much junk as possible, eating till i feel sick, then hiding the wrappers and rubbish before he gets home. this is what i have been doing these last 2 weeks. bad and sick and twistd in the head i must be.

i feel sick thinking about all this now. right now i wish i could just not have to go to work :( shame we still ave bills to pay and a house we are savin up to buy. boohooo. get up at 6am. it will be at least a minimum of 1 and a half hour drive to work tomorrwo (30 mile journey) mimiumum god knows if there is more traffic, than finish at 6 beacause im so behing and get home for after . than i womder why i am always stressed and exhauted. hate this life. Its not easy being a hard working citizen :(

I hope i can sleep and im not up worrying all night.

need to sort my life and get my weight back in control. was soooooooo embarrased to go to myinlaws today, for them to see im outting the weight back on. I want to cry now. i need to stop wrtitng as i feel more sick thinking what i have done,

ok im going, dont know ho i will feel tmoroow morning, hopfully more positive and not sick feeling.

night night

Weighed in.

Damage is weight gain of over 2 stone. Now weigh 10st 7.5 lbs

How and why have i done this?!

Hi Goose. I've not been around for the last couple of weeks just too busy! Sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time. I can totally relate to the work stress. That's my biggest hurdle. I have tight deadlines to achieve, people pestering for stuff, I often wake up early stressing about what I've got to get done that day and sometimes the hours I have to put in to achieve them are ridiculous and then there's the guilt to factor in not spending enough quality time with hubby and kids, etc! That's when I normally turn to food for support. I'm hoping my time on LT will help me conquer this. One day at a time, remember. Best wishes for today.

Today is a new day Goose....today you can do it!!!!:bighug:

Hi Goose

A lot of that will be water weight. You can do it Goose x x x

Only a few days and you'll get a nice big first loss, as Kay says, a lot will be water weight. Don't feel disheartened, you're back on track now xx

Weighed in.

Damage is weight gain of over 2 stone. Now weigh 10st 7.5 lbs

How and why have i done this?!

You're still lighter than when you started. Focus on that - it's the same for me... I put on 1st 10lbs in the last 6 months... BUT I am still lighter than when I started... THAT IS GOOD! :)

You and me... And loads of other people on here are in the same boat and we will keep rowing (or the sharks may eat us).

:)

Churchill said something along the lines of, "if you're in hell - keep walking". The same applies here.

x

Hi Goose. I've not been around for the last couple of weeks just too busy! Sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time. I can totally relate to the work stress. That's my biggest hurdle. I have tight deadlines to achieve, people pestering for stuff, I often wake up early stressing about what I've got to get done that day and sometimes the hours I have to put in to achieve them are ridiculous and then there's the guilt to factor in not spending enough quality time with hubby and kids, etc! That's when I normally turn to food for support. I'm hoping my time on LT will help me conquer this. One day at a time, remember. Best wishes for today.

Sooooo good to hear from you :) glad u are back on the forum :)

Work work work! Its a tough one. I feel for you hun, its hard but we'll get thru this!

Back