~*hugs thread*~

Hi all,

I am really struggling today :cry: Tomorrow is the last time I will feed my beautiful, gorgeous little girl so that I can start taking the cholesterol tabs and Xenical and I am sat here in :cry:

I KNOW it is stupid! I am doing the best thing for both of us, Healthy mummy as opposed to increasingly poorly mummy which could end with no mummy at all. But this is such a huge step for me :cry:

None of my RL friends understand why I am so upset because they don`t feel I should be feeding at her age still anyway. My DH has given me some cuddles and he is trying to understand.

Anyway, I will stop my feeling sorry for myself rant -

I thought it might be nice to have a virtual hugs thread for if/when we are feeling low. I know it isn`t a real hug, But it really does make the difference knowing that someone understands and is there.

So....

~*{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}*~ to any who need them

Xxxxxxxxxx

Ahhh Lise hun,

Wish I could give a real hug!!

:grouphugg:

Try to enjoy tomorrow hun, you have done all you can, know you have to look after you and in that way also take care of her by being a healthier you. You know this already but it is true.

aww big hugs ((())) it must be so difficult to stop bf after this long how old is she?
i never managed it for long and i no that upset me x

Thanks so much for the hugs, Have some too

:gen126:

Nat she is 3 yrs and 6 months (and 6 days!) So I have fed her a long time. Hence most of my friends thinking she is too old anyway :(

She seems to be coping ok with the impending weaning, I just need to get a grip :copon:

Xxxxxxxx

Oh that must be hard, my mum fed my younger sister and brother till they were both 3 and they took it really well i think cos they are old enough to understand it a bit better, hope it goes well for you x

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back