Hunca longs to be slimmer

sorry about your dad hunny , but so glad you're doing your best with the circumstances, catch up with you soon xx

Hi all. Sorry to say I have been completely & utterly off plan for past 5 days :-(
On a more positive note tho my Dad is out of hospital & improving. Time to get back on plan. I've not weighed myself, I'll leave that till Fri. Looking fwd to catching up with everything I've missed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm glad your dad is feeling better. Well done for getting back on track.
You starting today?

Glad to see you back Hunca, sorry about your dad, hope he's on the mend. What a stressful time for you. Big Hugs.xx

How is it going Hunca?

After a horrific few weeks ( father took ill, mother fell & broke her hip) I was then admitted to hosp with awful back/kidney pain. Consultant has since ordered me off VLCD :( so I am now following WW. Wishing u all the very best & I will be catching up with everyone over the new few days lol

Ahh no that's a terrible few things that have happened. Good luck on ww. And I hope you are all feeling better soon xx

Hunca, a lot has been happening for you. Remain calm and in control. Wishing you all the best with the family they are 1st priority.

You are a strong person to still try incorporate a diet with everything going on. BRAVO to you and wishing you all the best.

Wow, hunca. That's a lot to deal with. Hope you are feeling a bit better and good luck with whatever plan you choose to follow.

Many thanks for all your kind words. as you can imagine my head is all over the place. Really need to get some order and structure back into my life! That overwhelming feeling of I'm drowning in my own life is making any kind of diet plan really difficult right now but day of planning tmrw to try and restore calm in my hectic life. This site helps keep me sane. Housework etc etc can take a hike right now til balance is restored. Disappointed I've lost track of everyone's progress on here but tmrw is mine all day and that's what I'm going to do. Hope everyone is well x

So sorry Hunca , what a time you have been having but so pleased to see you back and ready to plan xxx

Back