Tess' Journey to Happiness

Tessieg1

Silver Member
Hello all, my name is Tess and today is my first day on Slim and Save. I was absolutely shocked and horrified when I stepped on the scales this morning, but I'm determined that this is going to be my year. I want to lose 6 stone so I can be healthy and fit for my little girl, and feel more confident. I have really struggled with my weight for most of my adult life, but I'm now the heaviest I've ever been. I'd appreciate your help and support in my journey, and look forward to reading your diaries too. :)

Day 1 is going well - Strawberry shake for breakfast, Banana shake for lunch; cottage pie for tea and then a crispy caramel bar with a cup of tea before bed. :)

Bye for now. x

Hello
I started Saturday and the re-started Sunday after major blip on Sat evening.
I've got around 5.5 stone to lose.

Hi Alison, good luck with your journey. :) x

Hiya Tess :) , how has your week been so far hun ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay,
I'm doing well thank you and you? 16.5lbs down. Very happy. :) x

Hello all,
It's been a busy few weeks. I've kept on plan, although I had a couple of blips along the way. I have however, to date, lost 16.5lbs. I'm so pleased. Hoping to lose another couple of pounds before my birthday on Friday. Hope you're all having a good day. :) x

Good luck.

Stay strong for the first few days, accept it might be hard and you'll power through.

Believe in yourself, you can do it.

Thanks Pandora.

Hope you're doing ok too. x

Hello all,
It's been a busy few weeks. I've kept on plan, although I had a couple of blips along the way. I have however, to date, lost 16.5lbs. I'm so pleased. Hoping to lose another couple of pounds before my birthday on Friday. Hope you're all having a good day. :) x

Well done Tess, that's fabulous ! :D Your doing so well and long may it continue ! I think there's only a few of us that have kept going since Jan, it would be great to keep in touch. I have a diary on here also, it would be great to see you there :) . I hope you have another smashing week hun ! Well done for staying strong. We can do this ! :woohoo::p

Kay xx

Well done Tess, that's fabulous ! :D Your doing so well and long may it continue ! I think there's only a few of us that have kept going since Jan, it would be great to keep in touch. I have a diary on here also, it would be great to see you there :) . I hope you have another smashing week hun ! Well done for staying strong. We can do this ! :woohoo::p

Kay xx

Hi Kay,
Lovely to hear from you. Yep, I'm definitely keeping going. I'm determined that 2016 is going to be my year. My marriage broke down last year and I concentrated on getting my daughter through that. Now, it my turn. Here's to getting slim and healthy. I'm on my fitness pal too as Tessieg1 if you wanna add me. :) x

Have a great week.
Tess. x

Hi Kay,
Lovely to hear from you. Yep, I'm definitely keeping going. I'm determined that 2016 is going to be my year. My marriage broke down last year and I concentrated on getting my daughter through that. Now, it my turn. Here's to getting slim and healthy. I'm on my fitness pal too as Tessieg1 if you wanna add me. :) x

Have a great week.
Tess. x

Hey Tess, sorry to hear about your marriage hun, but happy that you've picked yourself up and are focusing on yourself :) . It's a lot easier to lose the weight when your single because you don't have to worry about cooking for your other half and being around food all the time. You sound very positive. I think this will be your year :D, I hope your next weigh in goes smashing ! I'm not on MFP but we can keep intouch on here, on each others diaries. I hope you have a good week ahead .

Kay xx

Back