• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hunger Vs Thirst Debate

Hello all, your wisdom is much appreciated

I know that sometimes pangs in the stomach area are thirst pangs mistaken for hunger but at which point should you know that you are hungry?

I realise this sounds stupid but i have eaten enough today and drank enough and yet my stomach hurts and i feel hungry.

I just drank a pint of water but as yet no difference

Any help would be most appreciated

Thank You

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Heh, if you drink a pint of water and 20 mins later still feel hungry, you're hungry! Ave a banana and a mullerlight and wait 20 more mins... hey presto, no paineyo anymoreo! :D

xx

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I agree, you are probably hungry.

I notice that your mood says 'sick' today, so if you have a temperature that could be why you are feeling thirsty too, but try a little snack and see how you feel then.

I know this sounds gross but i know when im really hungry and not just thirsty when i have a funny taste in my mouth and i think my breath starts to smell.

It reminds me of going into Ketosis as i did on the atkins diet.

I dont want anyone to think i have raging halitosis - im far from it! Lol, i just get what i call 'hungry breath' :p

Thank You, Il stick to a sort of 20 min rule!

I had another glass of water and an apple so that should settle me until i get home tonight

not sick as such Donnie, i have neuralgia so my face hurts! :-(