Hungry but determined

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by MissPiggyFi, 22 February 2007 Social URL.

1. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Cambridge Diet USA
    Hello everyone!

I'm on day 3 today and am feeling pretty happy with myself. It may not seem like a lot to others, but I am ecstatic that I have not cheated at all :) (yet! lol)

I am STARVING though! Unfortunately my hunger doesn't go away in ketosis :mad: but the strip is pinky so I must be there? Feeling cold too and spent the day in bed cos I have zero energy. Feeling pretty cr*p actually, but I know it will be worth it in the end :rolleyes:

I had forgotten how lovely it is to 'de-bloat' straight away on this diet! I know it isn't actual weight loss yet, but it's still nice not to feel constantly bloated like I usually do.

Just a quick question, can you have the water flavourings straight away? I can't remember but I really fancy a fruit juice!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.