Hungry Girl Books website

pticouk

Hi

I just got back from a 2 week stay in the US - extended to 3 weeks due to the volcano and have decided to do WW (again (again)!!)

While I was in America I saw some books called Hungry Girl which are by Lisa Lillien and from her website Hungry Girl and I signed up to her daily email, all her recipies have WW points on them but in the books where they don't theres a section on her website where they are all pointed, she gives you loads of great alternatives for your favourite foods too. Iw as going to buy a couple of the books but couldn't as suitcase too full so think I'll get some of amazon or get my brother to buy some and then send them over.

Another thing I like is that, in cookbooks when they don't have photos it's annoying as you're not sure what the food is meant to look like so never know if it's turned out right her books are the same but the site has photos and the point Hungry Girl this is also good as you get to see the recipies before buying the book too!!

I just wondered if anyone else had seen/heard of/tried them?

Thanks

Helen

never heard of her but thanks a million for sharing , amazon have a few of her book so l just might invest :D

looks cool but aren't US and UK ww points different?

I was thinking that! Ill book mark the page its not too much trouble to work out what they are over here :D

Yes, our points are lower as in the US they take account of the fibre as well. Confusing and frustrating as there are a lot of good US WW resources out there.

I didn't realise the points were different, that's annoying!

One of the books has a load of meals cooked in foil, which I love doing and the fajitas look amazing.

If their points are higher than ours that's always good to know that if I did have them I'd never be over!!

Helen

Back