• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hungry Hungry Hungry!!!!

hi Pepe's
Did i mention that i was hungry?? its been my first full day today and have really enjoyed my 2 shakes and bar yay!! done 4 black coffee's and 5 pints of water does this sound OK ??
i do have a couple of questions but didn't know if anyone is there I'm very new to this xxx
re posted;;i think i keep posting in the wrong place ooops

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
treesandcats said:
Hi, i am 10 days in so not a wealth of knowledge but happy to help if I can.
Hi treesandcats
Thanks for reply well done on 10 days!! How are you finding it so far??
Do you know if I can use any sweetners?? And also I read yesterday that bulion? Beef stock I think I have bovril do you know if that's the same???

Essi said:
Do you know if I can use any sweetners?? And also I read yesterday that bulion? Beef stock I think I have bovril do you know if that's the same???
Hi Essi

Congrats on completing day 1
Any tablet sweeteners are fine
I think the bouillon recommended is the marigold Swiss vegetable one (I think most people get the low salt one), you'd have to check the carb levels if others.
Good luck!

carly82 said:
PS. Stick with it the hunger should fade and it will feel easier
Thankyou carly82
Will hunt that bouillon down tomorrow it will be my goal of the day!!
I keep having that last wee b4 I go to sleep think I'm on number 6 ha ha does that fade to???

Essi said:
Thankyou carly82
Will hunt that bouillon down tomorrow it will be my goal of the day!!
I keep having that last wee b4 I go to sleep think I'm on number 6 ha ha does that fade to???
Glad to help

I think some people say it settles down a bit, but no I go all the time all the way through the diet, but my bladder seems to be the size of a pea normally LOL