• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Hungry Hungry Hungry!!!!

S: 14st13lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 2st3lb(14.83%)
#1
hi Pepe's
Did i mention that i was hungry?? its been my first full day today and have really enjoyed my 2 shakes and bar yay!! done 4 black coffee's and 5 pints of water does this sound OK ??
i do have a couple of questions but didn't know if anyone is there I'm very new to this xxx
re posted;;i think i keep posting in the wrong place ooops
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st2lb C: 14st6lb G: 11st3lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.72%)
#2
Hi, i am 10 days in so not a wealth of knowledge but happy to help if I can.
 
S: 14st13lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 2st3lb(14.83%)
#3
treesandcats said:
Hi, i am 10 days in so not a wealth of knowledge but happy to help if I can.
Hi treesandcats
Thanks for reply well done on 10 days!! How are you finding it so far??
Do you know if I can use any sweetners?? And also I read yesterday that bulion? Beef stock I think I have bovril do you know if that's the same???
 
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
#4
Essi said:
Do you know if I can use any sweetners?? And also I read yesterday that bulion? Beef stock I think I have bovril do you know if that's the same???
Hi Essi

Congrats on completing day 1
Any tablet sweeteners are fine
I think the bouillon recommended is the marigold Swiss vegetable one (I think most people get the low salt one), you'd have to check the carb levels if others.
Good luck!
 
S: 14st13lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 2st3lb(14.83%)
#6
carly82 said:
PS. Stick with it the hunger should fade and it will feel easier
Thankyou carly82
Will hunt that bouillon down tomorrow it will be my goal of the day!!
I keep having that last wee b4 I go to sleep think I'm on number 6 ha ha does that fade to???
 
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
#7
Essi said:
Thankyou carly82
Will hunt that bouillon down tomorrow it will be my goal of the day!!
I keep having that last wee b4 I go to sleep think I'm on number 6 ha ha does that fade to???
Glad to help

I think some people say it settles down a bit, but no I go all the time all the way through the diet, but my bladder seems to be the size of a pea normally LOL
 


Similar threads



Top