hungry!!!

foodfairy

Silver Member
that damn ice cream has taken me to my points limit for the day and im sat here chewing my fingernails lol.

my OH asked if i could have anything thats free and i said veg but we dont have any. he replied i'll open you a tin of carrots!!

sweet of him but its not the same is it :)
oh well its bed time soon i suppose.

What about some fruit, its not totally free but you get a good portion for only half a point, which you could claw back tomorrow.

Sugar free jelly is great to have for occasions like this, Id highly recommend it :)

OH - you poor thing!! lol

have you got any tin fruit you can have some of that -

or have you got any egg whites - you could make scambled egg with just the whites and a drop of milk - if u have any tomatos at will be good too!

hmmm - apart from biting your nails head for a puzzle or something and have a glass of water!

or run up and down the stairs for 5 mins - that way that fruit will be free!!

hope this helps love x

that damn ice cream has taken me to my points limit for the day and im sat here chewing my fingernails lol.

my OH asked if i could have anything thats free and i said veg but we dont have any. he replied i'll open you a tin of carrots!!

sweet of him but its not the same is it :)
oh well its bed time soon i suppose.

I agree hun, bedtime soon and end the day soon or get in the arcade!!!! xx

Last edited:
thanks everyone :D

i ended up having an early night to stop the hunger :sigh: at least a good nights kip did me some good, i feel great for it this morning and full from my porridge for brekkie :p

i MUST get some sf jelly today while im up town and never thought about tomatoes last night - thats the only veg we had in but foergot, oh well !!

Back