Total Solution Hungry!!!

steeleee

Silver Member
I'm on day 3, and found for the first time ive been really hungry all day! I had my 3 packs fairly early, but its this time of night I would normally pick..... I drank water but that didnt help, so I had another bar.... :( It says on the Exante website if you have lots of weight to lose you can have 4 packs per day, i just feel like ive already failed :( New day tomorrow n all that, I just hope I havent jepoardised getting in ketosis :/

Having a 4th pack wont do you any harm. You've not failed at all

Sweetie, it's much better that you had a 4th pack instead of caving and binging on bad things! You didn't fail, feel good that you stayed on-plan :)

Hey Hun , if I find I still feel hungry i have a dr pepper zero ! The boy has just brought me one up as I'm watching a film
In bed , in a tall glass with ice and straw !! X

Aww thanks everyone :) Feel better about it now.... plus listening to music to distract myself haha! :)

Good on ya girlie! You did extremely well not to cave - you'd only kick yourself and feel miserable if you did! You got the first 3 days under your belt, if you're not in ketosis yet - you will be very soon!! :)

Well done on a good choice made and roll on ketosis! x

Dont cave in, hav a hot bouillon instead or have the 4thpack. Yu have done brilliant to get so far and it is not worth a few minute in the mouth for the days you have ben at this. Good luck

Stick with it. I have felt extremeley hungry the last 2 days and today I had to eat something or I would have killed someone so I had a little bit of cheese. Just eating that small amount has restored my sanity and don't feel guilty at all.
Have no "real" food is the hardest thing ever. If you feel yourself wobbling off the wagon, make sure it's for something ketosis friendly.
I have set myself a goal of 1 stone from now and then i'm going to try the working solution because as much as I want to lose weight quickly, I also don't want to murder my other half before our wedding.
I'm a bit like the Hulk.
You won't like me when i'm hungry.
xxx

I'm a bit like the Hulk.
You won't like me when i'm hungry.

I can totally relate to this! Last night I went to play badminton with Mr B. I'd split my last pack with the intention of having half when we got home and I really really nearly caved in and was getting very grumpy with Mr B for not allowing me to have a KFC! Lol.

Back