Hurrah! Day 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Luke, 17 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Luke

Luke Full Member

I'm in ketosis :party0019:

I'm a lean mean (well maybe not quite yet!) fat burning machine :bliss:

Now lets see if I can last 10 hours at work with the constant pee-ing and the halitosis!!

My patients are in for a real treat!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Judy

Judy Full Member

thats great news luke its so much easier once ketosis kicks in, im sure u will be fine running the loo every 5 mins lol
  4. spooky

spooky Banned

It gets easier from now Luke!! Good luck!
  5. Luke

Luke Full Member

Just had a chocolate mousse that was yummy!

Dont want to drink too much water untill I get to work don't want to get caught short in the car!!

See you all tonight.

Good luck with your day
    Last edited: 17 August 2007
  6. Sammy2

Sammy2 Full Member

The peeing will stop eventually as your body gets used to it so worrying about the car journeys will become a thing of the past! I now drink in the car at least a litre on the way to work and its fine!

Keep it up!
  7. princess farkie

princess farkie Full Member

Hey Luke,

Great news that the K fairy came your way!! I'm dead chuffed for you - it's much easier from now on in.

It's the start of day 3 for me too!! Already noticing a a decrease in pee-stops over the last 24 hours and a lovely 4.5 lbs loss :D ..... bring it on!!

We can soooo do this! Have a great day at work.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.