Hurray!

Summer13

Feeling very proud as I tried on some size 12 jeans and they fit! I have gone from an 18 to a 12 in 9 weeks! And have gone from 201lbs to166lbs!

Thank you, I've been very strict with myself I've had no chocolate, crisps, chip or anything bad since the 7th of may and counting lol! Also started exercising which I think has made a huge difference! What plan are you following and how are you getting on?

wow that's fantastic exactly what id like to do. Did you use any diet helpers like for suppressing hunger or kick starting it. Also any tips you can share?

Well done on your achievement!!!

wow that's fantastic exactly what id like to do. Did you use any diet helpers like for suppressing hunger or kick starting it. Also any tips you can share?

Well done on your achievement!!!

Thank you. No not used anything. I have just eaten low calorie meals and not eaten any snacks. Also I am doing exercise a lot which helps. At night when I used to binge eat I have ice/ low calorie ice pops if desperate! I have not been going over 1200 cals a day which is low I know but I'm satisfied with that.

Back