Hurry up LL Head Office, I want some porridge!

louale

Silver Member
Sorry, I know I keep going on about the porridge, but hurry up LL Head Office, I want some porridge!

I am getting a little fed up of my packs, as I've gone off quite a few. I really like the bars, but obviously only supposed to have 1 a day.

At times doing LL is really hard, just wish there was more choice of flavours and more variety in terms of things to eat, other than just the milkshakes, soups and bars.

I'd love to see some LL rice cakes, or other things that you can have on the go.

I really can't wait to have the porridge, as it will bring more variety to the diet. Anyone got an update? I did hear that they are still testing the product.

Louale x

Aw yeah couldnt agree more hurry up porrige,and a tablet sweetner added to it bet its scrummy.
I too have gone off some packs.i dont like the soups and only like vanilla,choc shakes and the peanut bars.a larger variety would be nice
love H x

me too, can't wait!
daisy x

I think my LLC is sick of me 'going on' about the porridge. Last Friday she said that it would be coming out end of February!!! So not long now!!

hello all

if they are anything like the cd porridge ( and I cant see how they can be much different) you all have a treat in store - the original flavour one tastes really great with a bit of grated nutmeg - the kind of thing you would eat voluntarily post diet !:D

I was told its just plain old porridge - but you can add water flavourings to it... and POSSIBLY a little of the fruit packs?

I went off loads of food packs, then a few weeks later I would try them again, and like them again!!

And me too! Hee, hee! I hated vanilla shakes at one point and now I have the vast majority of my packs in vanilla!

Ooo fab, wonder if they'll be the same kind of carb content as the bars though or wether it will be the same as the shakes/soups x

I *think* my LL said you could have 2 a day - so probably in between.

Also, as you are only supposed to "cook" one pack a day as it can reduce the vits and mins they have added extra so you can microwave both.

Emma

Back