Hurts When I Pee

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Despite my blip eearlier i have been concerned that every time i go for a pee i get a real pain in the nether regions, ALso i seem to always have a sweet taste in my mouth paticually noticable when drinking water any ideas.

Thanks

Me.

Are you drinking enough water???? and consistantly throughout the day????

If yes to both - get it checked by your GP. If no to either up your water intake and space it out throughout the day.

Despite my blip eearlier i have been concerned that every time i go for a pee i get a real pain in the nether regions, ALso i seem to always have a sweet taste in my mouth paticually noticable when drinking water any ideas.

Thanks

Me.

Sounds like an infection, which could also be the reason you are feeling so [email protected] yourself into the doctors...antibiotics will clear it up in no time if thats what it is.

Hope you feel better soon

(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

awwww poor you....:(

hope you get it sorted...and feel better soon...probably best to get it checked at GP....

hugs

Debz
xx

I have decided to get checked out at docs anyway think my water intake is mainly when im at work not so good when at home.

will it be ok to take antibiotics on CD

Me.

I have decided to get checked out at docs anyway think my water intake is mainly when im at work not so good when at home.

will it be ok to take antibiotics on CD

Me.

Good idea Mate......antibiotics should be fine....look after YOU !!

love

Debz
xx

Last edited:
My first reaction is cystis.......horrible thing it is.

If you can't get your doc for a few days it would be worth getting down the pharmacy. The peeps in there are pretty well informed about this sort of stuff.

Poor you....considering how much we pee that must totally suck!!!

xx

My first reaction is cystis.......horrible thing it is.

If you can't get your doc for a few days it would be worth getting down the pharmacy. The peeps in there are pretty well informed about this sort of stuff.

Poor you....considering how much we pee that must totally suck!!!

xx

It hurts everytime i pee and that has been a lot hasnt helped that everytime i do go feel like i need to go again staright after.

Me.

That really sounds like cystitis, you need to be drinking pints and pints of water to flush the infection out. If you can bear it, dissolve a teaspoon of bicarb in a pint and down it. Believe me, although it tastes mank it really helps as it makes the urine less acid. Quite often if you flush it out quickly, you won't need ab's... oh and don't use bubble bath!
A voice of vast experience with UTI's,
Maddy

sounds very much like cystyis to me if you have a poundland in bnmth go there and get sachets starting with a c can buy them in chemists too but only a quid in pland and do the same believe me i got them try and keep up the water too that will help

sounds very much like cystyis to me if you have a poundland in bnmth go there and get sachets starting with a c can buy them in chemists too but only a quid in pland and do the same believe me i got them try and keep up the water too that will help

Thank you all will certainly see if i can get to the doctors, if not will try the above formentioned bicarb or crystals.

Thank you

Me.

hi me
yes you can take antibiotics when on cd
i am on them now for a nasty infection

i hope your water works ease up soon and you feel better

108595i7868qlsv8.jpg

kaz x

How are you today??? Did you go and see the Dr??? Hope things have calmed down and you are not in pain anymore.

Havnt been to the doc , things are a lot less uncomfortable then yesterday, have been drinking plenty of water (2 and half litres today so far) so hopefully this will flush the problem away.

Me.

Ouch

Got up this morning and went for a pee very painful again. took myself off to work with the promise i would ring the doc at work and make an appointment.

Got to work and went to the loo with out going in to too much detail think blood in my wee, so i came home straight away doc opens in 15 mins so going to be straight round there luckily the doctors is only 2 doors away.

Me.

Last edited:
ouck sounds like a definite UTI
have you got any back pain if so you may have a kidney infection
good luck hope he sorts you out asap
0208.gif

kaz

ouck sounds like a definite UTI
have you got any back pain if so you may have a kidney infection
good luck hope he sorts you out asap
0208.gif

kaz

No back pain have appointment for 9.30am today so hopefully can get sorted quickly.

Me.

thats def cystytis antibiotics and youll be fine hun trust me queen of UTIxxxxxx

Back