HWW food diary

I'm enjoying pointing more than I thought. I realise my portions were a little large and I have reined in the portion sizes now x

I love PP, could never do F&H as I like Eating Out and Convenience far too much! I used to love Crumpets with Nutella and chopped up banana mmmmmmmm! X

I'm the same and couldn't do F&H as I tend to go off the rails without some kind of structure so I hope you find doing pp suits you Helen. I love pp!

Takes notes from Serena as she is great at making them go a looooonnnngggg way! ;)

Sorry you had a sts this week but don't let it sway you from your mission as you are doing so well and hopefully the scales will be kinder to you next weigh day :) xx

I love PP, could never do F&H as I like Eating Out and Convenience far too much! I used to love Crumpets with Nutella and chopped up banana mmmmmmmm! X

I'm not a fan of bananas, 1 of the few fruit I don't really like, & if I do eat 1 it can't be very ripe :)

I'm the same and couldn't do F&H as I tend to go off the rails without some kind of structure so I hope you find doing pp suits you Helen. I love pp!

Takes notes from Serena as she is great at making them go a looooonnnngggg way! ;)

Sorry you had a sts this week but don't let it sway you from your mission as you are doing so well and hopefully the scales will be kinder to you next weigh day :) xx

Thanks Sammyanth although I'm a little worried as the 3rd week I tried PP & also STS. I did however eat all my weeklies & I think that won't work 4 me, so I'm going to aim to eat half only. :)

Thanks Sammyanth although I'm a little worried as the 3rd week I tried PP & also STS. I did however eat all my weeklies & I think that won't work 4 me, so I'm going to aim to eat half only. :)

Yes that sounds like a good idea as you can always up them a little if you find you are then losing ok. I've read on here that some can use them all and lose, some can't so it's a matter of finding what is right for you.

Day 3 (PP day)

B - 1 shredded wheat (2pp), 75ml SS milk (1pp), 0% Actimel (1pp)

strawberries, nectarine

L - warburton thin (3pp), 2 slices wafer thin ham (1pp), 20g half fat cheese (1pp), 9g salad cream light (0pp)

2 Matzo crackers (1pp), 9g smooth peanut butter (1pp)

pineapple, nas jelly (0pp), meringue (1pp)

D - birds eye Southern fried chicken fillet (6pp), salad, 110g aunt Bessie home fries (raw weight) (4pp)

Snack Jammie dodgers (loving these) - (2pp), Morrisons caramel wafer (2pp)

26/26

* I eat lots of fruit so I must make a rule of not using 2 many pp on sweet treats :(

Last edited:
Day 3 (PP day) B - 1 shredded wheat (2pp), 75ml SS milk (1pp), 0% Actimel (1pp) strawberries, nectarine L - warburton thin (3pp), 2 slices wafer thin ham (1pp), 20g half fat cheese (1pp), 9g salad cream light (0pp) 2 Matzo crackers (1pp), 9g smooth peanut butter (1pp) pineapple, nas jelly (0pp), meringue (1pp) D - birds eye Southern fried chicken fillet (6pp), salad, 200g new potatoes 2 make homemade skin on frylight chips (4pp) Snack Jammie dodgers (loving these) - (2pp), Morrisons caramel wafer (2pp) 26/26 * I eat lots of fruit so I must make a rule of not using 2 many pp on sweet treats :(

LOTS of yummy food there for your 26pp! Well Done Helen! X How have u found PP today? X

LOTS of yummy food there for your 26pp! Well Done Helen! X How have u found PP today?

X

I think I may have overloaded on the sweet things. Hopefully it will be fine & I won't be hungry tonight. My concern is the 1st time I STS I ate much less calories doing pp week, but more processed food. So I'll have to keep an eye on that as I definitely need a mixture of carbs/protein to keep me full. Also when not weighing I would have larger portions so hoping pp will stretch enough to fill me up. I could easily waste pp on sweets so I think I may limit myself to 4pp a day unless special occasions. All trial & error I guess as don't want any more STS or even worse a gain.

Real chips will be lovely tonight but that's a prime example 1/2 the weight for the same points. As with most things guess it's all about choices :)

How has your day been?

H

I think I may have overloaded on the sweet things. Hopefully it will be fine & I won't be hungry tonight. My concern is the 1st time I STS I ate much less calories doing pp week, but more processed food. So I'll have to keep an eye on that as I definitely need a mixture of carbs/protein to keep me full. Also when not weighing I would have larger portions so hoping pp will stretch enough to fill me up. I could easily waste pp on sweets so I think I may limit myself to 4pp a day unless special occasions. All trial & error I guess as don't want any more STS or even worse a gain. Real chips will be lovely tonight but that's a prime example 1/2 the weight for the same points. As with most things guess it's all about choices :) How has your day been? H

Nothing quite like real chips is there! I think WW is trial n error, I'm still yet to work out the weeklies debate myself! I've had a good day, felt quite hungry tho which I haven't done the last few days. X

Day 4 - Pro Points

B - as normal (4pp)

L - as normal (5pp)

strawberries, orange

crackers/peanut butter (2pp)

D - 55g raw tricoloured fusilli pasta (5pp), 20g half fat cheese (1pp), 15g salad cream light (1pp), ham (2pp), WW warm petit pain (3pp)

pink/white (1pp), mini G&B (2pp)

26/26

Nothing quite like real chips is there! I think WW is trial n error, I'm still yet to work out the weeklies debate myself! I've had a good day, felt quite hungry tho which I haven't done the last few days. X

Hi Serena, hope you've felt less hungry today?

Day 4 - Pro Points B - as normal (4pp) L - as normal (5pp) strawberries, orange crackers/peanut butter (2pp) D - 55g raw tricoloured fusilli pasta (5pp), 20g half fat cheese (1pp), 15g salad cream light (1pp), ham (2pp), WW warm petit pain (3pp) pink/white (1pp), mini G&B (2pp) 26/26

Mmmmmm Peanut Butter.......I lose all focus when that is mentioned! X

Hi Serena, hope you've felt less hungry today?

Today has been the total opposite, didn't eat my lunch until 230 and now I've got 9pp left to use AFTER dinner! X

Day 5

B - (4pp) as normal

1/2 L - (3pp), just realised that I only ate half of my sandwich today as my meeting ran over! :(

2 satsumas, apple

crackers & 9g peanut butter (2pp)

D - Large pork(leg) steak with spices (8pp), 150g new potatoes made into fry light chips (3pp), salad, 10g ketchup (0pp)

rice crispies bar (2pp), Jaffa cake (1pp), mini box of raisins (1pp), pink/white (1pp)... This was a special occasion due 2 missing pp @ lunch :)

25/26

Last edited:
Day 5 B - (4pp) as normal L - (5pp) as normal 2 satsumas crackers & 9g peanut butter (2pp) D - Large pork chop with spices (7pp ... Will confirm later), 150g new potatoes made into fry light chips (3pp), salad

Do the New Potatoes make nice Chips? Do you put them in the Oven? X

Hi Serena, yes I like them and leave the skins on. I cut them up & par boil them (but usually give them 10 mins in the microwave for speed). Then I spray with frylight, add salt & sometimes spices & grill them. Turning them over when brown.

I used to do them in the oven on full heat but they took much longer.

Definitely worth a try & more 'chips' for less pp :)

Hi Serena, yes I like them and leave the skins on. I cut them up & par boil them (but usually give them 10 mins in the microwave for speed). Then I spray with frylight, add salt & sometimes spices & grill them. Turning them over when brown. I used to do them in the oven on full heat but they took much longer. Definitely worth a try & more 'chips' for less pp :)

Oooooo I'd never have thought to grill them! Might have to try them in the Actifry, must make a bag of New Potatoes last ages! X

It Sure does! on average 150g is 2 large/3 medium potatoes.

I like the idea of it stretching the bag further although I must admit I probably haven't bought potatoes in over 6mths! X

Day 6

B - (4pp) as normal

L - (5pp) as normal

satsuma x 2

crackers/peanut butter (2pp)

D - Youngs salt & cracked black pepper Basa fillet (6pp), 150g frylight chips (3pp), salad

nas jelly

Wotsits (3pp), curly wurly (3pp)

F&H day 2moro!

26/26
17/49 (weeklies)

Last edited:
Back