HWW food diary

I only started Wednesday Will start posting food from now on so people can get ideas. And thanks xx
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Brill, which plan are you following SS/PP/F&H? I do a combination but lately have had more PP days as it helps me with portion control. I do find I can choose more sweet things with pp so I have 2 B careful.

Do u attend a class & have u done WW before? I'm doing it from home & this is my first real attempt at WW. Many moons ago I went to a class twice then gave up. Followed SW for many years with some success but always got bored of eating the same & regained. WW's have given me bigger weekly losses, although 2 wks of STS which never happened with SW. I guess it all balances out & I prefer WW for the variety and am still I'm the zone.

I have to be here for the long haul this time. I used to start to slip once I'd lost 1.5 - 2 stone. Can't afford to do that this time.

Everyone here is very helpful & friendly :)

OMG Helen! 3lbs is FAB! What's your secret ;-) x

Thanks Serena, I'm not sure!! Maybe I store the weight 1 week 2 lose it the next lol. I eat the same foods regularly as breakfasts never change or weekly lunch & snacks. I think the daily 2.5-3l water definitely helps, plus strangely enough the big salads with my dinners, and I try to limit processed foods.

I honestly dont don't think the kcal is very low approx 1,300-1,400 day and when I went lower I never lost! I do very little exercise (not proud just being honest:( ), & have a terrible sweet tooth. I still struggle with eating cooked veg and I'm happy to have food quite dry so I don't really miss some of the pp laden sauces & gravy etc.

I'm sure the fact I have lots of weight to lose is a big factor. I look forward to the day when I can wear size 12's , which is a long way off .... But I am soooooo determined this time.

sorry for the essay & thanks for all of your WW help :)

Thanks Serena, I'm not sure!! Maybe I store the weight 1 week 2 lose it the next lol. I eat the same foods regularly as breakfasts never change or weekly lunch & snacks. I think the daily 2.5-3l water definitely helps, plus strangely enough the big salads with my dinners, and I try to limit processed foods. I honestly dont don't think the kcal is very low approx 1,300-1,400 day and when I went lower I never lost! I do very little exercise (not proud just being honest:( ), & have a terrible sweet tooth. I still struggle with eating cooked veg and I'm happy to have food quite dry so I don't really miss some of the pp laden sauces & gravy etc. I'm sure the fact I have lots of weight to lose is a big factor. I look forward to the day when I can wear size 12's , which is a long way off .... But I am soooooo determined this time. sorry for the essay & thanks for all of your WW help :)

Could u not combine the Water Fight with the car washing two jobs in one go ;-) I found what you wrote very interesting, not an essay at all! I definitely think More IS More! I lost 1lb both weeks but on the 2nd week I ate 19 more weeklies and I definitely trained harder and faster because of it! I'm working my way up to using all my Weeklies and see if that boosts my losses, even if it stays at 1lb I'd be happy as it gives me the flexibility of more pp! X

Another lovely sunny day!! I've promised my son we'll have a water gun battle in the garden. Also going to wash my car, do a spot of sun bathing & have part 2 of the BBQ. Plus I must pop to the £shop for more rice crispies bars.

At some point will also catch up on the last edition of One BE minute, although they make me broody :(.

How about plans 4 you & Poppy?

H

Morning hun! Sounds like you've got a lovely day planned...can I come and join your water gun battle!? :D xx

Brill, which plan are you following SS/PP/F&H? I do a combination but lately have had more PP days as it helps me with portion control. I do find I can choose more sweet things with pp so I have 2 B careful.

Do u attend a class & have u done WW before? I'm doing it from home & this is my first real attempt at WW. Many moons ago I went to a class twice then gave up. Followed SW for many years with some success but always got bored of eating the same & regained. WW's have given me bigger weekly losses, although 2 wks of STS which never happened with SW. I guess it all balances out & I prefer WW for the variety and am still I'm the zone.

I have to be here for the long haul this time. I used to start to slip once I'd lost 1.5 - 2 stone. Can't afford to do that this time.

Everyone here is very helpful & friendly :)

I kinda dabbled before but not for long. I'm doing it from home but using this site and an app as I can't afford to join online atm. Atm I'm doing pp need to look in to filling and healthy but I'm worried I might over eat on free type foods like pasta and rice. I'm trying to use my points on not too unhealthy stuff but it's nice to have a treat every now and then. Plus it's nice if I want a micro meal I can have one. Thank you so much for the interest hun xx

Could u not combine the Water Fight with the car washing two jobs in one go ;-) I found what you wrote very interesting, not an essay at all! I definitely think More IS More! I lost 1lb both weeks but on the 2nd week I ate 19 more weeklies and I definitely trained harder and faster because of it! I'm working my way up to using all my Weeklies and see if that boosts my losses, even if it stays at 1lb I'd be happy as it gives me the flexibility of more pp! X

Great minds! That is the plan. Old clothes on, get the car washed & then as already wet bring on the games :) son is currently playing games on my iPad so he's not in any rush to go outside. It's now more overcast too.

I think at least half weeklies is a good idea, but everyone has a different experience of what works best 4 them. I know a couple of F&H days are needed for BBQ's & mayflower chicken curry days when I eat loads lol

I kinda dabbled before but not for long. I'm doing it from home but using this site and an app as I can't afford to join online atm. Atm I'm doing pp need to look in to filling and healthy but I'm worried I might over eat on free type foods like pasta and rice. I'm trying to use my points on not too unhealthy stuff but it's nice to have a treat every now and then. Plus it's nice if I want a micro meal I can have one. Thank you so much for the interest hun xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not online & also use fitness pal and WW calculator.net app (both free) to work out NI & pp

I think both plans can have successes & agree that a regularly treat is good to keep you inspired to follow the plan.

Have a great day

Great minds! That is the plan. Old clothes on, get the car washed & then as already wet bring on the games :) son is currently playing games on my iPad so he's not in any rush to go outside. It's now more overcast too.

I think at least half weeklies is a good idea, but everyone has a different experience of what works best 4 them. I know a couple of F&H days are needed for BBQ's & mayflower chicken curry days when I eat loads lol

I *might* see about doing a F&H Day once I'm at the BBQ, will see what kind of veggie items there are before I decide x

WEEK 6 Weigh In - Lost 3 pounds.... Very happy with that :D, on to a Week 7!!

Day 1 - F&H + 49 Weeklies

B - 1.5 shredded wheat, 110ml SS milk (1pp), 0% Actimel (1pp)

OMG well done hunni 3lbs with a total of 1 st 1 lb!!! Amazing :) xx

I'm not online & also use fitness pal and WW calculator.net app (both free) to work out NI & pp

I think both plans can have successes & agree that a regularly treat is good to keep you inspired to follow the plan.

Have a great day

Thank you you too xx

Hi Helen, I've just caught up with your diary. Wow, we'll done on 3lbs off! That is a fantastic loss. Am glad as know you were nervous about PP.

Did you enjoy the crunchie?

You are doing so well, keep up the good work xx

Thanks Sammyanth, I was relieved :)

The crunchie was heaven!! I sat in bed eating it last night, watching One BE Min on catchup (on my iPad). How r u getting on?

I'm so glad u enjoyed your Crunchie! You waited long enough for that! X

I love crunchies too, will have to pick some up once my other treat stash has dwindled! I'm doing fine thanks, still enjoying it. Hoping for a loss in the morning.
l

I like the Funsize Crunchies too :) x

Back