HWW food diary

Hi Helen how are you hunni xx

I love green and black dark chocolate, yummy xx

I think they're my favourite anyway. Oh and the honeycomb? one.[/QUOT

I meant milk chocolate not plain lol. I don't like dark however the one with ginger was fine.

My favourites are almond & butterscotch but all the milk collection are yummy.

Hi Helen how are you hunni xx

I'm ok Nic, hoping for a tiny loss this week after my night @ the baby shower. Still in the zone :) but missing my daily 6pp :( I reduced for 3 days to try & repair the damage. Doing F&H 2moro (Mayflower curry) & normal 26pp on Sat.

I feel I'm missing out never had green and black xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You should def try them sometime, they be a little bit special! x

I think they're my favourite anyway. Oh and the honeycomb? one.[/QUOT

I meant milk chocolate not plain lol. I don't like dark however the one with ginger was fine.

My favourites are almond & butterscotch but all the milk collection are yummy.

Butterscotch I meant not honeycomb. It's gorgeous that one x

I'm ok Nic, hoping for a tiny loss this week after my night @ the baby shower. Still in the zone :) but missing my daily 6pp :( I reduced for 3 days to try & repair the damage. Doing F&H 2moro (Mayflower curry) & normal 26pp on Sat.

Fingers crossed hun. I bet you are missing the 6pp I would be too, would have to eat more salad, veg and fruit to stop me feeling hungry though. Mayflower curry, I can't believe how yummy that is, and soo cheap too. Have half a tub left so will be having again next week :) Good luck for sunday hunni xx

Aren't they pricey tho xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Sugar, they were on offer £4 for 12 mini bars in Sainsbury, not sure if that's still the case. More expensive than your standard Cadburys but u r worth it ;) lol, & 1 mini bar is quite rich so enough for a quick fix :)

Fingers crossed hun. I bet you are missing the 6pp I would be too, would have to eat more salad, veg and fruit to stop me feeling hungry though. Mayflower curry, I can't believe how yummy that is, and soo cheap too. Have half a tub left so will be having again next week :) Good luck for sunday hunni xx

Aww thanks Nic plus fingers & toes crossed for your WI on Saturday. Mayflower truly is my most amazing find (well steal) since starting WW. As u say it goes so far & is a bargain in terms of £'s & pp!

It's quite random that I'm going 2 bring my own takeaway meal 2moro evening 2 my friends house, but it's not worth the pp's to go to the local chippy when I've already had 1 night this week off plan.

Hi Sugar, they were on offer £4 for 12 mini bars in Sainsbury, not sure if that's still the case. More expensive than your standard Cadburys but u r worth it ;) lol, & 1 mini bar is quite rich so enough for a quick fix :)

Thanks hun xx

Aren't they pricey tho xx

They are but very much worth it as a special treat now and again ;)

Aww thanks Nic plus fingers & toes crossed for your WI on Saturday. Mayflower truly is my most amazing find (well steal) since starting WW. As u say it goes so far & is a bargain in terms of £'s & pp!

It's quite random that I'm going 2 bring my own takeaway meal 2moro evening 2 my friends house, but it's not worth the pp's to go to the local chippy when I've already had 1 night this week off plan.

Well done on resisting chippy meal! Hope you get the loss you deserve come Sunday! xx

I don't think G&B are on offer anywhere anymore, cheapest price I paid was £3.62, will keep an eye out for future deals! My favourite is Almond, don't think I've ever had a Honeycomb one! Feel like I've missed out! X PS-Love Mayflower, just a shame I have to travel so far for it! X

I don't think G&B are on offer anywhere anymore, cheapest price I paid was £3.62, will keep an eye out for future deals! My favourite is Almond, don't think I've ever had a Honeycomb one! Feel like I've missed out! X PS-Love Mayflower, just a shame I have to travel so far for it! X

My supermarket app says they are still £4 at sainsbury (milk & classic collection).

The classic collection is even cheaper.... £3 at Asda ;)

May be worth a look!

My supermarket app says they are still £4 at sainsbury (milk & classic collection). The classic collection is even cheaper.... £3 at Asda ;) May be worth a look!

Oooooo those promotions must of started this week as I looked last weekend, love a promo change! X

Sorry hun it was my mistake, I don't think they do a honeycomb one, I meant butterscotch lol! x

Sorry hun it was my mistake, I don't think they do a honeycomb one, I meant butterscotch lol! x

You got my hopes up there! Not keen on the Butterscotch, always eat that and the Raisin/Hazelnut ones first. D

Aww sorry hun :( Bet they'd be crap :D

Are the raisin/hazelnut ones not that good? I've not tried them all yet!

I don't really like dried fruit, hazelnut on its own would of been good! X

Back