HWW food diary

Day 6

B - 4pp

L - 5pp

satsuma, cherries, apple

D - mayflower chicken curry (6pp) (175g raw), Tilda Pilau microwave rice (8pp), mushrooms

Morissons caramel wafer (2pp), pink/white (1pp)

26/26

Last edited:
Day 6 B - 4pp L - 5pp satsuma, cheeries D - mayflower chicken curry (6pp) (175g raw), Tilda Pilau microwave rice (8pp), mushrooms mini G&B (2pp), pink/white (1pp), nas jelly diet coke 26/26

How did the Pilau compare to the Takeaway? Here's a random fact for you....Poppy's Friends Nan is the PA for the Owner of Tilda! They always do us fab raffle prizes lol x

How did the Pilau compare to the Takeaway? Here's a random fact for you....Poppy's Friends Nan is the PA for the Owner of Tilda! They always do us fab raffle prizes lol x

It was lovely thanks just as nice as my friend's Indian takeaway looked! I did look a bit strange however checking the NI of all the microwave rice in Asda lol. I was surprised how much they varied. How was your WI?

Day 7

B - 1.5 shredded wheat (3pp), 110ml SS milk (1pp), 0% Actimel (1pp)

L - toasted warburton thin (3pp), 10g clover (1pp), 28g (cooked weight) lean grilled bacon (1pp), frylight egg (2pp),mushrooms, ketchup (0pp)

nas jelly, pink/white (1pp)

D - mayflower chicken curry (6pp), 125g (half the packet), Tilda egg fried microwave pouch (4pp), mushrooms

Pink wafer (1pp), cheese puffs Tesco value multipack (2pp)

26/26

Last edited:
Will you use your remaining daily points or are you being extra good for tomorrow? xx

No I'm going to use them 4 a treat. I'm off swimming shortly & don't want to deprive myself too much. I did 20pp for 3 days to repair some damage & hopefully the scales will be kind in the morning :)

No I'm going to use them 4 a treat. I'm off swimming shortly & don't want to deprive myself too much. I did 20pp for 3 days to repair some damage & hopefully the scales will be kind in the morning :)

Yes, the three days are enough on 20pp aren't they? It's not easy on so few. I certainly won't be making a habit of it.

Enjoy your swim. And your treat!

Fingers crossed for you x

Yes, the three days are enough on 20pp aren't they? It's not easy on so few. I certainly won't be making a habit of it. Enjoy your swim. And your treat! Fingers crossed for you x

I definitely felt the difference & think 26pp is needed to avoid hunger/picking. Well I say a swim but in honesty it's more 1 hour weekly fun time splashing around with my son lol. I do a few lengths but not constant lane swimming. All helps I guess & burns more calories than watching tv. Thanks & have a great day.

Glad to hear you've enjoyed your swim and splash about with your son. Food looks good too and your breakfast looks particularly yummy xx

Afternoon hun! How are you? Xx

Hi Dudette, I'm good thanks hoping my little swim has made all the difference. I've just been to the toy shop with my son & we're now in KFC. I'm watching him eat his meal & he never finishes the fries. It's so hard not to have a few. I've just asked him 4 a sip of his 7UP free!

The plan was to then pop to Asda but as I've not yet eaten tea, I think we'll go straight home.

How has your day been? :)

Glad to hear you've enjoyed your swim and splash about with your son. Food looks good too and your breakfast looks particularly yummy xx

Aww thanks Nic, phone has been playing up today. I picked up some pp/£ value bargains in Tesco earlier today. Nas jelly 25p each. Askey wafers 50p, chewits multipack £1, value 12 pack of corn crisps (2pp) per packet 59p (cheese puffs/onion rings/salt & vinegar sticks).

Hope you've had a good day.

WEEK 7 - WI Lost 1lb - fair enough as I had 1 evening off plan (followed by 3 days of 20/26 pp). On to Week 8 :)

Day 1 - F&H + 49 weeklies

B - 1.5 shredded wheat, 110 ml SS milk (1pp), 0% Actimel (1pp)

L - toasted warburton thin, 10g clover light (1pp), baked beans, frylight egg, bacon medallions, fresh tom

satsuma

D - roast pork (fat removed), brown rice, 140g boiled potatoes, sweetcorn, 4 tbs gravy (no fat - 1pp), 55g piri piri coleslaw (2pp)

WW toasted wrap with strawberries & tesco value raspberry ripple frozen mousse (2pp), nas jelly

TV salt/vinegar sticks (2pp)

10/49

Last edited:
Back