HWW food diary

Well done on the loss Hun I've been playing with this site and 1lb is the same as a Guinea pig lol xx

Thanks Sugar, really!! I would have said my hamster weighs more than 1lb, but he won't stay still long enough for me to weigh him lol :) (only joking).

Any fun plans 4 today?

Hehe you need to put him in the kitchen ones but not very hygienic. Not sure of plans yet. Oh still asleep lazy bum lol. You xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hehe you need to put him in the kitchen ones but not very hygienic. Not sure of plans yet. Oh still asleep lazy bum lol. You xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think Ill weigh some things in the food cupboard instead :) going 2 watch OBEM on catch up, then help son do his homework, which involves making a building out of cardboard. That will b interesting as I am rubbish at things like that. Then make some loom bands & a few games of footy in the garden. Enjoy the chill.

I think Ill weigh some things in the food cupboard instead :) going 2 watch OBEM on catch up, then help son do his homework, which involves making a building out of cardboard. That will b interesting as I am rubbish at things like that. Then make some loom bands & a few games of footy in the garden. Enjoy the chill.

Sounds fun. I've got a rainbow loom I'm a a big kid. Let us know how the building comes out xx

HW91075 said:
Aww thanks Nic, phone has been playing up today. I picked up some pp/£ value bargains in Tesco earlier today. Nas jelly 25p each. Askey wafers 50p, chewits multipack £1, value 12 pack of corn crisps (2pp) per packet 59p (cheese puffs/onion rings/salt & vinegar sticks).

Hope you've had a good day.

We often buy the value corn snack things, really good for 2pp. How many pp in a packet of chew its? Xx

Well done on the loss hunni you're doing amazing xx

Sounds fun. I've got a rainbow loom I'm a a big kid. Let us know how the building comes out xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sugar, the homework was quite difficult but looked lovely in the end. We couldn't find a loom so he was sad about that. However I got him something from the toy shop which cheered him up.

We often buy the value corn snack things, really good for 2pp. How many pp in a packet of chew its? Xx

Corn snacks are definitely on my regular shopping list now. Chewits are 3pp per packet which I can make last all day, although not great for the filling in my tooth. Hope u r well

Thanks Sugar, the homework was quite difficult but looked lovely in the end. We couldn't find a loom so he was sad about that. However I got him something from the toy shop which cheered him up.

What building did you make in the end? What was his second toy of choice. How are you doing xx

It had to be a replica of part of his school site. We did his building with the outside area & added classrooms with table/chairs etc.

He chose an electronic pet that he can train to sing, dance, beg & spin round etc. it lights up and is quite impressive.

im well thanks off 2 the cinema with my friend this evening. How about you?

Oo sounds aan expressive pet and the model sounds fab. I'm good thanks pesky migraine still but good. What are you off to watch xx

We watched 'Edge of tomorrow' with Tom Cruise. I thought it was good. Futuristic alien type film. Hope your migraine has gone.

Day 2 - Pro Points day

Please note this was not a very healthy eating day! I was within points but didn't make the best choices.

B - as normal (4pp)

L - as normal (5pp) + TV cheese puffs (2pp)

cherries, nectarine

D - 3 boiled egg whites (1pp), cherry toms, green/red pepper, cucumber, carrots, lettuce, 9g salad cream light (0pp), 1 serving spoon of pesto pasta (3pp) - according to Morrisons NI

1 pack of Bernard Matthews hickory BBQ Turkey breast chunks (3pp)

Snack mini choc fingers (3pp), 7 fruit pastilles (2pp), sweet/salt boots popcorn (3pp)

26/26

10/49

Day 3

B - as normal (4pp)

strawberries, nectarine

L - as normal (5pp) + TV salt/vinegar sticks (2pp)

orange

TV toasted dry crumpet (2pp)

D - WW sausages x 2, (3pp), frylight egg (2pp), 55g piri piri coleslaw (2pp), 159g frylight chips (4pp), salad & 10g ketchup (0pp)

snack mini choc fingers (3pp)

26/26
11/49

Last edited:
Back