HWW food diary

WEEK 10 WeiGH IN - Lost 2 Pounds. I am very happy with that :)

Week 11, Day 1 - F&H

B - 1.5 shredded wheat & 110ml SS milk (1pp), 0% Actimel (1pp)

L -

Woop Woop! Hunni well done you, the weight is just falling off lol xx

Thanks Sugar. I'm very excited about my new found 6pp treat :)

Doughnut for 6pp, great find nom nom!

Love nic xx

Woop Woop! Hunni well done you, the weight is just falling off lol xx Doughnut for 6pp, great find nom nom! Love nic xx

Thanks Nic, a loss is always motivating especially when the journey is a long road. Can honestly say I'm really determined this will be the last time I see these figures (unless I'm ever pregnant) lol!

Day 2

B - as normal (4pp)

L - as normal (5pp)

strawberries, cherries, water melon

Sainsbury basic cheese curls (2pp)

D - 1/2 brown rice microwave pouch (4pp), 150g boiled potatoes (3pp), gravy (1pp), 75g chicken breast (no skin) (3pp), 60g sweetcorn (1pp), 30g piri piri coleslaw (1pp)

mini snack jammie dodgers (2pp)

26/26
10/49

Last edited:
Day 3

B - as normal (4pp)

L - as normal (5pp)

melon/pineapple/grapes

dry toasted Asda SP crumpet (2pp)

D - open wholemeal pitta (4pp) pizza, pineapple, sweetcorn (1pp), tomato purée, 32g ham (1pp), 40g WW cheese (2pp), mushroom, plus 20g ketchup (1pp)

sainsbury cheese curls (2pp), strawberry cornetto (4pp)

26/26
10/49

Last edited:
Hey hun you're doing fab hunni. Pitta pizzas are lovely and low pp too which is a bonus xx

Hey hun you're doing fab hunni. Pitta pizzas are lovely and low pp too which is a bonus xx

Aww thanks Nic. They are a yummy meal, I really enjoy them & just realised when doing F&H, I'd only have to point the cheese :)

Hope u r well?

Day 4

B - as usual (4pp)

L - as usual (5pp)

strawberries, apple

cheese curls (2pp)

D - salt/pepper Basa fish fillet (6pp), 150g raw weight MCain Rustic 3% chips (4pp), salad

pineapple, nas jelly, 25g squirty low fat cream (1pp)

mini bag of jelly tots (these are a find @ only 1pp), strawberry cornetto (4pp)

26/26
11/49

Last edited:
Aww thanks Nic. They are athenmy meal, I really enjoy them & just realised when doing F&H, I'd only have to point the cheese :)

Hope u r well?

I'm great thanks hun. I'm a bit of a div too then, I hadn't realised that myself doh!!

How's your day been? xx

I'm great thanks hun. I'm a bit of a div too then, I hadn't realised that myself doh!!

How's your day been? xx

What does that word say lol! Should have said 'a yummy meal' :)

I'm well thanks struggling in the heat, 29.5 today! Also I must buy some more piri piri coleslaw. I need to catch up on peoples diaries to get some new food ideas, as I can see I'll struggle with lunches during the Summer hols.

I'm off 2 London 4 the weekend which will be lovely, but I won't be able to point, but will try to make healthy choices, especially as I am having a 'proper' night dancing in Birmingham on 16 Aug.

How are you lady :)?

Day 5

B - (1pp) as I only ate 1 tsp of cereal as my tummy did not feel right , 0% Actimel (1pp)

L - please help with my guess .... Ex-Large white bap thinly spread marg (12pp), 1 sausage (4pp), 1.5 bacon fat removed (4pp), 20g ketchup (1pp), oil for frying/baking as pretty sure they weren't grilled (3pp)

Cherries, orange

toasted AP crumpet (2pp), digestive (2pp), cheese curls (2pp)

26/26
17/49

Last edited:
What does that word say lol! Should have said 'a yummy meal' :)

I'm well thanks struggling in the heat, 29.5 today! Also I must buy some more piri piri coleslaw. I need to catch up on peoples diaries to get some new food ideas, as I can see I'll struggle with lunches during the Summer hols.

I'm off 2 London 4 the weekend which will be lovely, but I won't be able to point, but will try to make healthy choices, especially as I am having a 'proper' night dancing in Birmingham on 16 Aug.

How are you lady :)?

Lol to the strange word - my tablet sometimes jumps around a bit it drives me mad!

It is still so hot, 27.5 degrees in my living room! Even with the fan on, a nice glass of cider and ice pops its still too hot :( I don't really like it too hot.

Ooh enjoy London lovely, are you going to see a show? Proper dancing I haven't been out in ages, mainly down to my lack of confidence and hubby being unwell. Hubby loves to dance in nightclubs, I do dance with him but usually under protest and the influence of loads of alcohol :) xx

Lol to the strange word - my tablet sometimes jumps around a bit it drives me mad! It is still so hot, 27.5 degrees in my living room! Even with the fan on, a nice glass of cider and ice pops its still too hot :( I don't really like it too hot. Ooh enjoy London lovely, are you going to see a show? Proper dancing I haven't been out in ages, mainly down to my lack of confidence and hubby being unwell. Hubby loves to dance in nightclubs, I do dance with him but usually under protest and the influence of loads of alcohol :) xx

Hi Nic, I don't like it 2 hot unless I'm next 2 a swimming pool :). We won't get the chance 2 c a show as we're staying with family who live on the outskirts & they're having a family gathering on Sat.

I love dancing but yes sadly drink is usually needed 2 warm me up lol

Hope you have a great weekend hun. Enjoy your time with your family.

Are you weighing in this weekend? Good luck if you are xx

Hope you have a great weekend hun. Enjoy your time with your family. Are you weighing in this weekend? Good luck if you are xx

Thanks Nic, we're having a lovely time :)
I weighed in early yesterday & STS. Disappointed but on to week 12. I didn't point yest/today/2moro, but will be back Tues. Took some family pics yest which reminded me how far I've got 2 go :(

Back