HY ALL FIRST DAY BACK YEAA

lilly05

hy all have been strugling for ages to get back making excuses like oh ill start after my birthday then tommorow and all the rest

but have been mentally preparing myself and was so excited about starting yesterday then realised chemist was not open coz it was bank holiday

could of made up another exscuse but no am getting ready to go to the chemist i really feel i can do this iv come to the point where i know cheating is not worth it and i will eat food again someday in about 6months and to be a 100pertcent as i will be losing alot of money if i mess around x

hy all have been strugling for ages to get back making excuses like oh ill start after my birthday then tommorow and all the rest

but have been mentally preparing myself and was so excited about starting yesterday then realised chemist was not open coz it was bank holiday

could of made up another exscuse but no am getting ready to go to the chemist i really feel i can do this iv come to the point where i know cheating is not worth it and i will eat food again someday in about 6months and to be a 100pertcent as i will be losing alot of money if i mess around x

The fact that you are here means you are serious about losing weight. Next step is to get your supplies of shakes and you are off:D

Thanx got my supply having a vinila shake yum i actually really like them xx

Thanx got my supply having a vinila shake yum i actually really like them xx

I didn't really take to vanilla, in the end I settled for strawberry flavour.:D

Hi Lilly, stick with it at 100% n enjoy the weight losses.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Coming back!

Hi Lilly, welcome back. Like you I was putting off a new start date and did the silly thing of thinking to myself I'll be starting soon so I may as well have a chinese tonight blah blah blah.

That was the bank holiday Monday too, so on the Tuesday I woke up with a bit of a hangover and decided - yes today is the day I restart. I had some shakes left from last time (weight crept up a bit since finishing and celebrating far too much from Oct through to Dec last year).

So I am back on it with you now too. It's going well and I don't need to lose much before my birthday next month but I do want to be 13 stone again!

So - back on the lipotrim train and it feels positive.

Lisa

I am back on it too. Hope you have no problem getting back into it. Today is the first day for me, normally get to 6 pm then cave in, so far so good.

Good luck every one!

Good luck guys on your lipotrim journey. You can do it. It will be worth it if you stay 100% and you will lose a stone a month. Take it a day at a time and soon the days become weeks and the time flies by with the weight dropping off!!!
PS hi lipolisa!! I remember you! Good luck knocking off that stone.

Hey Irish Molly, nice to see a familiar friendly face. Am feeling good with it and found staying 100% quite easy last time. Mind you, if you remember I kept kicking up a stink on here when I had planned lapses (hence the invention of the 100% room me thinx - oops!) but it worked for me. So I'm aiming for 13stone (realistic) for my 49th, will celebrate and back on the LT train! Lisa x

LipoLisa said:
Hey Irish Molly, nice to see a familiar friendly face. Am feeling good with it and found staying 100% quite easy last time. Mind you, if you remember I kept kicking up a stink on here when I had planned lapses (hence the invention of the 100% room me thinx - oops!) but it worked for me. So I'm aiming for 13stone (realistic) for my 49th, will celebrate and back on the LT train! Lisa x

Well done Lisa on staying positive. Nice to see you setting a realistic goal for your birthday too. You have maintained well despite a little gain. I know very few that don't yo yo a bit. Successful maintenance is addressing the gain before it gets too big. Least that's what I think. Good luck for your weigh in!

Hi Lilly, stick with it at 100% n enjoy the weight losses.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lipotrim really does work if you stick to it.
Almost every week you see the scales giving you a different reading in the right direction:D

Back