hya all Im new to WW x and determined x

julia75

hya,

I have been trying slimming world, but have not found it to my liking and could not stick to it, I have decided to try Weight Watchers and I have worked out I can have 25 points each day, which I think is a lot, I have got all the information of the internet and am going to try my best I have 4-5 stone to loose and I am looking forward to getting this flab off, I am really determined to do it this time ;););)

welcome to the dark side! ha :D

if you need anything everyone on here is very helpful!

Good luck on your WW journey xx

Welcome Hun and Good Luck...xx

Good luck hun! I tried SW too and found it too difficult and expensive! missed normal foods! Sometimes dont want to spend ages cooking!

Hope it goes well.xx

I agree give_me_chocolate - it way too time consuming for me xx

Hiya! I also tried Slimming World and found it very expensive, time consuming and it didn't fit in with a full time job! Also I find the losses bigger on WW!

Welcome, good luck! Xxx

Welcome, and good luck :) x

wow, thanks to all for your replys what a nice friendly bunch, your losses are amazing, I am motivated more now x x x

Welcome!!

Im sure once you get the hang of it you'll be at goal in no time!!! :D

hey welcome im new too iv been on the ww diet for 5 days and lost 2lbs already! i tried rosemary conleys diet but it was too hard and i lost motivation, im loving this diet xx

Hello & welcome :wavey: I'm halfway through my 4th week & am also loving ww so far!

Back