hya every1 newby cd

cambridge newby

Hya, ive came on here for some advice and knowledge..... Ive done lighter life 2years ago and never seen it thru lost 3 stone and it gradually crept back on ...:(
so im doing cambridge and defently seeing it through this time round, its my second week, first week was a nightmare.....Not the plan but due to issues going on and in a bit of pain, so i had to take strong painkillers, I had to come off plan for 3 days....i was gutterd ....got weighed a week on and still lost 6lb...result!!!!

With everything sorted Im back on plan, its proving to be a little challengeing but i suppose you take each day as it comes and really put yourself to the test...x
I love reading everyones storys and just knowing that theyr are other people just like me, going through the same experience and coming on here for moral support....x Thanks any1 who replys....and im just finding my feet on here.....
ANY ADVICE****........How do i put my weekly weight on here each week ? And how much chewing gum can u chew during the week? And...If you come off plan in the first week do u have to add another week of abstinence on until you can use your water flavourings..... MUCH APPRECIATED XXXXX Be strong every1..... Lou

Thanks irene xx will do.. And you too x. Its now day 4 off being in total abstinence, and im feeling ok:)

Back