Hypno-Band

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Has anyone tried this, especially in Scotland? Im going round in circles lately with diets the older i get the harder it has become to stick to any diet :( I was thinking of giving this a try as i don't really want to go through actual surgery. I have found a couple of practitioners through hynoband.com but am still wary of contacting them.

I know someone who did this, she thought it was excellent at first and she did manage to lose 1.5 stone in a few months. Teh effects did eventually wear off tho despite being 'retuned' although she does admit that she wasn't doing it along with healthy eating, she was eating what she wanted but was only able to eat small portions (genuinely it did reduce the amount you can eat) she then gave up on it and joined SW when I did.
I wouldn't say this is a bad review of it, she definately doesn't regret it, it gave her a good kick start.
ps yes this was in Scotland
xx

Last edited:
I think it was about £250 or thereabouts, but that included a free consultation to 'see if you are suitable for it' before you had to pay anything, plus you can go back and get it 'adjusted' as and when as well. I'm sure the cost varies wildly between practicioners though.
xx

Petal, I posted on WW thread. I'm doing this, first guy let me down though, so am now going for my first session with new lady on Thursday.

First session which will be the longest costs £60 then it will be £50 per session. I've done a telephone consultation with this lady so she can get my CD ready for meeting with her on Thursday, if I decide not to go ahead with it, I tell her then.

She said she had had 9 clients, all of them except 1 kept in touch and were doing well. She did stress it will be small losses, ie 1-2lbs per week, but they are generally bigger at the start.

I can't wait to get started.

Back