Hypoglycemia

Oh Sharon sorry to hear you've had so much trouble with IBS, I don't get it often but boy oh boy it is nasty! But at least you're eliminating the bad stuff and knowing what's OK :)

Yep, slowing finding out what triggers it in me. For over 30 years I have had a low fat, high fibre, high carb diet! It was the worse thing I could have had for me........as I have found out!! :)

Oh Sharon what a nightmare!

I have danone activia natural yogurt for brekie which is 7 carbs per 125g pot... what about the probiotics are they any good for ibs? x

I've never tried them, but I'll have a good look tomorrow. Thanks :)

Poor Sharon! It's hard enough juggling a diet, never mind not knowing what will set off your IBS on top of that!

Good luck finding a plan that works for you. What about just doing Atkins OWL and allowing yourself that slice of toast that you need, for breakfast?

Heck Sharon, that is a bad reaction, I too would suggest yog, if you don't get on with the activia - try the Total Greek Full Fat stuff - extremely yummy.
Hope the 3lbs disappears quickly too xxx

Tried a small baked potato (obviously with a salad!) yesterday & was 7lbs heavier last night! My tummy was huge & solid & I got the trots again. At least I'm learning, lol
Clean & green again for me!
I have a few almonds around for when I'm wobbly & I bought some Danone Activia (rasberry 8.6g) they are lovely...thanks Linz :)

Back