hypoxi inch loss

amary

hi all

thinking of starting hypoxi - has anyone done this??

supposedly one can lose a dress size in a month

I done ss on and off for 2 years and lost about 3 stone, put on about a stobe since last oct, so starting again, was going to do the hypoxi with it as it claims i will lose a dress size in a month. was thinking that with ss i might achieve even more.

can do ss during week but its difficult at weekends so often eat then and back to ss on mondays

love to hear of anyones experience of hypoxi or excersise with ss

sorry, I haven't

xx

Sorry hun, this is the first I've heard of it. I hope someone comes on who has used it.

Sorry - never heard of it. I'm intrigued though....

Hi hun, I used both the bike one and the treadmill one (wearing the suit) about 7 years ago! You have to stick to a high protein, low carb diet which I couldnt stick to so it had zero effect on me!! Good luck xxx

Thanks a million fot that. What would you think of doing cambridge ss and hypoxi together or would i be wasting my money??
Thanks

Well I have no idea how much hypoxi costs, but doing ss is certainly low carb, so I guess it all depends on how much you are willing to spend.
Money no object I would do all sorts LOL.

Hi All, I'd like to do this too, I have been reading up on it but not sure how much it costs....

Hi Amary

I am thinking of giving this a go too, not 100%,I spoke to someone last night who told me 12 sessions (1 hour long) costs £499....Initial consultation cost £60....

It is v.pricey...maybe if I try this and the powerplate at my gym, alongside CD it might motivate me to stick to ss+ for longer seeing results....who knows.....everyone one wants instant results hey!

Power Plate is fantastic I love it!!! Great for muscle tone and definition.

Back