I admit defeat!!!

You've had some really good advice here about how to make SW work for you. I would only be repeating some of the excellent comments if I said my piece, so I'll just say these little things...

1) You're the same weight as when you started SW. That's not a bad thing, as maintaining is hard and you could easily be a few lbs heavier!
2) You haven't got that much to lose really, looking at your stats. Anyone who is a stone ish away from their target will tell you how much harder it gets the less you have to lose.
3) You need to get calorie counting out of your head. It's not 'normal'! SW will work for you if you follow it, eat enough food (especially as you're doing all that running. You need fuel!) and drink plenty of water. Don't scrimp on syns thinking it will help you lose. It won't.
4) Keep a diary, plan plan plan and be honest about what goes in your mouth.

Have a go. Really stick to it and see your countdown out. Make it work for you. We're all here for support any time you're having a stress about it! :)

Thanks guys. I ahvew one more SW week left then 2 cristmas meals the following week. Then WI is Christmas eve. I shall try my best til then. If I put on weight following SW, what would I weigh without it. I do mainly red. But two HEXbs are probably more carbs than I would eat before SW. Last week I tried swapping carb HEXbs for stewed fruit hoping this would help. Perhaps it was worse. I will write my day to day diary on here. Thanks. If no joy, may ahve to go back to calorie counting. It may not seem alo to lose, but it is making me miserable.

Lynda

I can't offer any constructive advice but I do offer cyber good wishes!!! We are all in this together!!! :D

I will look out for your future posts.... Keep fighting is all I can say!

Good luck

Back