I almost cried!!

pinkbabexxx

Well at 6.45pm I was weighed for the first time since starting CD 9 days ago and i didn't know what to expect, i was terrified.
Well here goes... 1 stone exactly! 14lbs! I didn't know if i was going to laugh or cry and just stood on the scales saying oh my god oh my god! Apparently my counsellor has never had anyone do that much before so i'm a first! Felt so good i got into my smaller jeans and went down the pub to celebrate!! I drank water and did treat myself to a chip dipped in curry sauce but that was all! I'm still buzzing now so no chance i'll sleep! Thanks everyone for all your support this week, here's to week 2!!
xxx

Well done you! That's brilliant! What a fab start!
x

1 stone, that is amazing - well done! This is not an easy diet so hold that 'high' for as long as you can and you'll be at target before you know it.
Good on ya!

Last edited:
Fantastic - well done to you - and lay of the curry sauce lol

Congratulations, thats amasing, i am hoping for a good result too when it comes to my time, i will be starting the diet on Tuesday, as i have only just been signed off by the doctor!!!

Congrats again!!!

Congrats, thats an amazing loss!! Here to wishing you many more great losses to come xx

I hardly slept at all last night and when i woke up this morning it took a few seconds to realise it wasn't a dream!
Thank you all for the encouragement I just hope I can continue and stay on the right track with you all! Thelma i wish u all the best on your CD journey, this is the best place for all the support everyone is soooooo nice and helpful.
When i went out last night i pulled out a top that i got in the next sale at xmas, i've worn it once size 14 and it was stretched to within an inch of its life and looked really bad but now.... fits like a dream and i felt fantastic! I had my measurements taken again last night and i had lost 1" off bust, 2.5" off my hips, 1/2" off upper arm, 1" off thigh and the most unbelievable... 7" off my waist!
Well this is it, day 1, week 2, and i am ready for anything! Lets go!
Good luck everyone, stick with it because as i now know for myself, it works!
Big hugs to you all, x x

Well done!! Keep at it and think about your next weigh in and how great you will feel then x

brilliant, and good luck to specialk to for her next weeks start xx
a stone in a week!!!! very Peter Kay, but totally fabbo

Hurrah! Well done!

Well done hon.... it's the BEST feeling ever when you have an amazing lost isn't it? Just keep going and try and get your head around the fact that food isn't a reward/treat (even one chip) as that will set you in good stead moving forward!

Congrats again....... xx

Well done- that is an amazing loss!! Keep up the good work xx

Congratulations! That loss is amazing!!
Lx

well done everyone gr8 work, keep drinking that water and keep hydrated cos its hot out there today in the south east ..im gonna go for porridge this morning x

Gooooo Pinkbabe :worthy:

Back