I am at GOAL!

kellmo

Gold Member
It's taken since 7th June but I have finally reached my target clothes size (I am about 9 stone 11). I'm going to finish my packs and see what my weight is then do Dukan consolidation.
I am going to be happy when my weight is between 9 stone 7 and 9 stone 12.
Here are my photos

image-1348024777.jpg

From yuk to yum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

AMAZING!

You are such an inspiration, congratulations! :D

Wow! You look totally amazing. Well done!

Thank you! I have never ever been a healthy weight and it feels AMAZING!

How wonderful, very well done to you :)

You look fab. Well done you. How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

Wow! So inspirational, you look amazing!

your figure looks amazing! massive congratulations.

Thanks everyone. I'm a size 12. I still automatically go to pick up a 16/18. I 'win' (don't buy!!!) things from ebay and when they arrive I always panic because they look so small. And they're not. That messes with my size 16/18 brain that does!

Thanks everyone. I'm a size 12. I still automatically go to pick up a 16/18. I 'win' (don't buy!!!) things from ebay and when they arrive I always panic because they look so small. And they're not. That messes with my size 16/18 brain that does!

Well tell that brain of yours to sort it's act out! you don't want to lose loads only to then look like a bag lady because your brain hasn't caught up and your not wearing the right size clothes! lol

Ha, I will don't worry.

The things I do desperately need are bras and knickers. My boobs just kind of 'flop' into my old bras (luckily they still look ok as the cups are very moulded!)

Off to buy 2 - 3 tomorrow from M&S. hopefully can get measured correctly too. :)

Ha, I will don't worry.

The things I do desperately need are bras and knickers. My boobs just kind of 'flop' into my old bras (luckily they still look ok as the cups are very moulded!)

Off to buy 2 - 3 tomorrow from M&S. hopefully can get measured correctly too. :)

When I was slim I used to love buying undies so enjoy yourself! now I have to get one the size of air craft hangers for the bangers and tents for the tush! lol

I've had my fair share of tents! In fact I'm wearing them now. I'm so intent on buying nice clothes I can forget about what's underneath. I look abysmal in them, the knickers droop under my bum!

I've had my fair share of tents! In fact I'm wearing them now. I'm so intent on buying nice clothes I can forget about what's underneath. I look abysmal in them, the knickers droop under my bum!

That just means your bum has shrunk you lucky thing ;)

Brilliant

Very well done bet you are so proud. You look fab too

An inspiration to us all

Congratulations :D you look great! totally different person now to who you were before in the photos. Love to hear success stories.

Back