I am back and so so so happy!

She died. Yesterday. In my arms, in the car, as we were rushing to the vet's. Just thinking about it makes me cry and cry and cry. My little furry friend, I couldn't save her.

I didn't eat anything yesterday and today, I stuffed my face. I feel sick with all this food. I feel exhausted too. What a sh*tty weekend :(

Oh my goodness book worm I am so so so so sorry. Being a rabbit lover myself I can feel your pain :( I can remember crying when we took one and got told it needed surgery, balled like a baby so oooodles of hugs xxxx

And yes it was E Cuniculi Parsley had, he did survive 3 yrs with it though, eventually killed off his kidneys. He was on daily 2.5mls TDS of Metocam along with sommat for his kidneys, can't remember what that was. Horrid parasite E cuniculi, how old was ur furbaby?

How are you today xxxx

We're moving house today so won't have any internet connection til probably the weekend xxx

Nina hope the move goes ok- hate moving- 12 moves in 17 years quite enough for me- no more i hope!
BW - how are you doing? Thinking of you

I wish you good luck in the move Nina. You must be looking forward to it :) Is Ella excited too?

We are small furry lovers too here :) My favourite animals of all times are guinea pigs: they lead such contented lives when treated properly. They eat, they sleep, they poop and they get to run around in their food (hay) and people find it adorable :D We of course love bunnies too, and my little Isolde was a true little friends. When I was really grumpy and hungry, I would lie flat on my belly in the kitchen (they had free run of the kitchen) and give her and her bunny friends treats. She would come right to my face, sniff my nose, lick my hair and beg for treaties :D In fact, I wonder if I was feeding her treaties because I couldn't have any myself :D

Bessie, I'm better, thank you. We took her body to the crematorium and I think I'll have proper closure when I have her ashes back. I have been stuffing my face with chocolate and junk food for two days. And now I feel sick. And I mean really sick. I must have put on half a stone. But I don't care. I know I'll lose it. In fact, I have sent all the junk food to my husband's office. Tomorrow is a new day and I will have lost these lbs before I leave for France on Friday. Or near enough. Even if I have to do SS. I'll do it for my little bunny :)

How is everyone doing diet-wise? Bessie, I see in your sig that you keep losing like there is no tomorrow :D I hope tomorrow (Tuesday) brings you another great loss. I won't weigh myself tomorrow. Or rather, I won't count this as my official WI. But I'll update you all :)

Anyway, it's quite late and I need to sleep. Hubby is on nights. I won't complain, I'm just so grateful he wasn't working this weekend as I know I couldn't have coped alone. I don't cope really well with things like that. I guess that's why we complete each other.

PS: I have just finished catching up with The White Queen and...I think I have developed a crush on Max Irons (who plays King Edward :D )

Where are you off to in france bookworm? And how long for? Look forwards to hearing all about it. 6lbs off this week which gets me to 4 stone- cant achieve that in 10 weeks with many other diets!

If i dont get back here tomorrow have a great holiday bookworm

Well done Bessie on the 6lbs! It is just amazing!!! I'm going crazy here trying to do SS but I am stubborn so I'll win :)

I'm going to visit my parents, on the Atlantic coast, not far from La Rochelle ! They're forecasting some very warm weather for next week: finally! We're leaving on Friday, very early. Good point of the diet: no need to worry about sandwiches for me (we're driving). Bad point: finding clean loos for loo breaks... I may have to restrict my water until we've arrived as I have a mental blockage when it comes to public loo :eek:

xxx

ooh - lovely we used to spend a fair amount of time on the Atlantic coast a bit further south near Biscarosse - very nearly went to live there too!! Loved the surf and the space ;-)

Have a fab time, relax and enjoy yourself.

Evening :)

Goodness me Bessie 6lbs wowee you're doing amazingly well!! Well done you!!!!!!!

Ooooo BW France sounds lovely, ive only ever been for a few mins in Calais, literally got off ferry and back on again haha!!!

Well move went well, was VERY hectic but we're mostly sorted now and not living out of boxes. Still got a few things left at old house like mirrors and photos but rest of stuff is all moved in. Was thoroughly peed off on Fri tho, got weighed and i'd somehow gained 2lbs I dont even know how as i hadn't strayed :( Only possible thing I can think of is i burnt too many kcal and my body went into starvation and retained water coz on day of move we had 4 people helping and not one of us had anything to eat or drink for over 12 hours and wed was pretty much the same so unless its that I don't know.

Back in work on my nights tonight, took a week off for the move and was very glad to have done. Today got up at half 2 and we sorted out the VERY overgrown back garden, just need to get some quotes for flags to be put where they've put stones so that Ella can safely play in back garden. She's done nothing but play out since we moved it's great coz where we lived before the back garden wasnt safe and it wasnt safe really to play out on the front but here its like a proper quiet street and EVERYONE has kids under 7yrs so they're all just playing out all the time :) And she's settled in really well, loves her new bedroom and toy room to the point we didnt have to spend extra time putting her to bed like we thought we would, with it being new n all but nope she's so happy :)

- don't forget the weather either - i always struggle to lose when its warmer - even though I know I have been 100% - water retention...

Hiya Ladies how are you both doing? Bessie well done on yet another great loss, you're doing brilliant on this diet, it clearly suits you!!!!

Well my nights have finished til thursday got a busy few days ahead just hoping the sun stays around :) Hope you're both good xx

Hope all is well with you 2 lovely ladies :) Just posted ony my thread how pleased I am with myself that i resisted a picnic carb fest last night when hubby's parents visited new house :)

I am back from my holidays :D I ate a lot and have not weighed yet. I suspect a god half a stone but I know it'll be gone soon and IT WAS WORTH IT :D I had a brilliant time with family and friends. It was very hard to leave them, I have been crying a lot :(

I have a lot to unpack and tidy (we drove there so I took the opportunity to bring back many many many books from my childhood home). We have to get another bookcase from ikea. I'll look at everyone's diaries once it's a bit less manic :)

Back