• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am back

Hi all, sorry I been away, what with moving, starting a new university course and being away from my husband I threw the diet out of the window and have put alittle back on (very pleased its not more I am now 22st 8lbs, I started at 23st 4 and went down to 21st 13lbs so very happy I am still in the 22s)

I hope you have all been doing really well I wont even try to catch up through a month of posts! I would be here all week:D

My pack is due for delivery tomorrow, I wasnt so keen on the soups so have ordered the shake pack, although I will miss the bars.

Looking forward to starting again and getting back on track

Thanks guys

Sharon xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey Captaincollins...I'm back too and starting again 21st Sept after a recent false start. Best of luck...

Gx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back Sharon:welcome2:

welcome back and best of luck on your vlcd journey...x

Welcome back. I am coming back as well, just need to decide when the best time is to start!

Last time I did it on my 4 days off, which was great as when I felt dreadful in the first few days I just went to bed!! Have just had my 4 days off, but had stuff on so couldn't really start then. Question is, do I wait another 2 weeks for my next 4 days off, or risk it next Monday on my normal 2 days off and hope I don't succumb when I go into work on the Wednesday which will be day 3. Decisions, decisions!

thanks for the (re)welcome guys, LOL where has everyone come from? 4-5 weeks ago there was just a core of 4-5 of us! now I am struggling to get through the posts! which is agood thing :D

Welcome back Sharon I wondered where you'd gone. Well done for not putting it all back on. That is actually quite a feat as I'm finding out myself now I'm trying to go back to proper meals.